[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seeing Radiohead in July

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: okkid.jpg (10KB, 244x255px) Image search: [Google]
okkid.jpg
10KB, 244x255px
Have a slight problem. Bought tickets for sold out radiohead gig. Bought two, one for me and one for my friend who's also a huge radiohead fan. I was going to surprise my friend with the tickets the week before the gig.

But I got with a girl a few weeks ago and was thinking of taking her. When I asked if she liked radiohead, she said "I love CREEP and High and Dry!" Inside I wanted to gauge her eyes out but she has nice tits and ass.

What do /mu/?
>>
fuck that dude go with your friend. Sounds like this girl will probably disappear from your life soon anyways if she really is that normie so just take her to something she will enjoy as well, because shell probably enjoy it as much as radiohead.
>>
take your mate
>>
I'd say go with your friend. The whole ordeal is gonna be not that enjoyable for the girl, but it'll be one hell of a thing for your friend. And while I hate to go all "bros before hoes" in here - dude, it's better to keep that friendship; even if she has nice tits and ass you can probably get another girl, replacing a friend is much more difficult.
>>
take your friend
>>
>>73479517
friend will appreciate, girl wont simple as that
radiohead tickets arent cheap and the money would be much better spent on someone who will love it rather than just view it as "just another concert" take her to some local $20 show instead
>>
Take the girl to see some indie rock band at a local venue. Take your friend to the Radiohead concert.
>>
>>73479898
this
>>
>>73479567
>>73479576
>>73479586
>>73479672
>>73479843
>>73479898
/mu/ is based. Follow this advice.
>>
>>73479517
Take me instead
>>
Explain to the girl that you would take her but your friend is the biggest fan, then offer to go to a different show with her. If she gets mad then she isn't worth it in the first place
>>
>>73479517
>Inside I wanted to gauge her eyes out
>What do
Probably therapy
>>
Your friend may not give you head but you both can enjoy radiohead
>>
take the girl to your room and your friend to the concert
>>
wtf I love /mu/ now
>>
>>73479517
DONT BE A FUCKING IDIOT, THE ANSWER IS REALLY CLEAR HERE.

Just go with your friend, the girl will not enjoy this as much as your friend.
>>
>>73480322
I disagree, friends can give head.

And probably will if he gives the ticket to him.
>>
>>73479517
I saw Radiohead last summer at Lolla. Amazing show.

Dont take a girl, there was a girl I was trying to bang there and she wanted to see DJ Lazer instead because he was playing at the same time as Radiohead
>>
Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks
Good friends are forever
>>
>>73479517
Take the girl, but force her through their entire discography on the way there.
>>
Saw them this weekend at a dutch festival and they almost only played TKOL and MSP songs. Everyone hoping for the bends/ok computer songs (which were a lot) were very let down (Ironically they played that one though)
>>
>>73479517
>taking some dumb bitch who's just going to stand around the whole time and ask when they're going to play creep over your massive fan friend

I'm glad I don't have shitty friends like op
>>
>>73482102
>>
>>73479517
Take the girl and fuck her, your friend would understand. Unless he fucking loves Radiohead, then take your friend.
>>
>>73482317
>your friend would understand

"hey I know you really like radiohead and all but instead of giving you the ticket I gave it to some girl and basically paid $300 for a blowjob"
>>
>>73482516
What does it feel to be a massive faggot mate?
>>
>>73482557
feels good man
>>
Well, I am a girl. I am a longtime Radiohead fan. Most definitely take your friend. Don't take someone who knows nothing about Radiohead to the show. It's annoying to other fans, and a total vibe-killer.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.