[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Thom Yorke a good person?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Thom-Yorke-009.jpg (29KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Thom-Yorke-009.jpg
29KB, 460x276px
I want to get into RadioHead but its my moral responsibility to only listen to music created by people who live in an upright fashion.
>>
>>73476866
“Yeah, after making Pablo Honey, we started experimenting with cloning myself in order to double the band’s creative energy. However, the experiment was a failure, and the defective Thom Yorke clone escaped. And formed a band called Muse.”
— Thom Yorke
>>
I don't think he means any wrong but he can be a little moody and strange.
>>
he's far far left but eh seems like a decent guy
>>
>We'd just finished recording Kid A and Amnesiac, everyone was really weirded out by what we were doing, like 'woah what the hell are these guys playing at? They used to do stuff like Creep and now they're playing this?'.
>I remember feeling really depressed like, you know when you feel as though people don't understand you? I'd put my baby out there for the world and no one really got it, which is a bit miserable I guess.
>And then my mate gave me this book, and he said it helped him through some tough times, and I was just like 'woah, this guy gets it, he's been there, he understands what it's like to struggle'
>That book was called Mein Kampf, and I keep it by my bedside to this day.
-Thom Yorke in Rolling Stone, 2002
>>
>>73476866
i will celebrate when this overrated bitch dies
>>
I heard he beat his wife
>>
he seems like a miserable twat
>>
yeah he cool
watch out for johnny tho
>>
>>73477152
She actually died after a particularly savage beating. A real shame that he got away with it.
>>
>>73477084
Is that true :(
>>
>>73476932
kek
>>
>>73477084
would have been funnier and more believable if at the end it was Das Kapital tbf
>>
File: too spicy.gif (167KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
too spicy.gif
167KB, 600x600px
>>73476932
my sides
>>
>>73476932
This is too good
>>
>>73476866
We just don't know
>>
>>73476866
He's alright if you hate Palestine
>>
>>73476932
kek
>>
>>73476866
"Look at that fat kid, in the audience. You want some pie you little fatty? I strongly dislike fat kids. Security, please remove him, that fat kid, over there, by the pies." ~ Thom Yorke

"If I could be any famous person, I'd be John Wilkes Booth, because I'd love to shoot Abraham Lincoln in the face" ~ Thom Yorke

"I am the greatest thing to happen to black music." ~ Thom Yorke
>>
>>73480228
thanks roger go back to shaking your fist at the tv
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.