[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of Xiu Xiu?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_oqkozpcmx61tzt7n4o1_1280.jpg (292KB, 1080x1233px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqkozpcmx61tzt7n4o1_1280.jpg
292KB, 1080x1233px
What does /mu/ think of Xiu Xiu?
>>
Overrated
>>
Esentiall hipster cuck core
>>
nu-male shit
>>
Best Band of the Decade
>>
sorry i dont listen to garbage
>>
>>73471686
I like them but I think Jamie is a total cunt. This occasionally will come across in the music but not enough for me to stop listening.
>>
Rough around the edges, but there's always a decent handful of tracks per record that are worth listening to. Inconsistency in the quality of an individual album is their biggest flaw, but then, if that stops you from enjoying an artist in 2017, then you should get out of your lewronggeneration bubble.
>>
'A Promise' and 'La Foret' are their best albums and worth listening to. good stuff. can't stand Jamie's melodrama but I guess that's the baggage that goes along with being gay
>>
>>73471705
>>73471714
>>73471717
>>73471774
>>73471806
>>73471838
Triggered much, Trumpcucks?
>>
>>73471893
>>>/pol/
>>
>>73471686
Not every album is gold but several are and they're interesting and always worth paying attention to.
>>
Xiu Xiu? More like Poo Poo
>>
Greatest band of all time. Run from 2002-2006 is perfect and their stuff since 2014 has been great as well.
Anyone know if the pre-Knife Play compilations they were on have different versions of the tracks?
>>
>The preeschool students ask her
>What she is

>She thinks
>I don't know

>She says what do you think
>*screeching train noises*

fucking GOAT
>>
so pretentious it's almost painful but still good
>>
no other artist conveys raw emotion as convincingly as Jamie does.
>>
>>73471806
Actually I met him a while ago and he was super fucking nice, but probably just because I wasn't creepy like all his fans probably are
>>
>>73471686
How is he this fucking cute?
>>
they're pretty good.
>>
File: 1497713804853.jpg (125KB, 1080x811px) Image search: [Google]
1497713804853.jpg
125KB, 1080x811px
wdhmbt?
>>
>>73471893
but I voted for Trump and I love Shwee Shwee
>>
>>73471686
His music sounds like shit, fucking shit. I'm sorry. I really tried, I listened to his albums several times and I don't get it, If I wanted to listen to something like this I'd listen to Arca who can actually make something that sounds pleasing.
>>
>>73471686
apistat commander is the best song they've put out
>>
>>73471686
Started out strong, then made the same album over and over again for half a decade. Has gotten more interesting lately.
>>
They're dumb & suck ass
>>
>>73471686
I love Jamie he's a total qt
>>
>>73472183
seriously this song is goat
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.