[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the best way to let chixx on tinder know im patrish?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8143.jpg (144KB, 1238x1293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8143.jpg
144KB, 1238x1293px
whats the best way to let chixx on tinder know im patrish?
>>
just ask if they like beer
>>
>>73471551
>swans
entry level hipster core is not patrician
>>
If you're trying to date someone who's actually a patrician, you're gonna have to start liking dick.
>>
how do you make a tinder without having any friends to take pictures with/of you so it doesn't look like you're a huge fucking loser
>>
>>73471551
>>73471613
>>
>>73471657
take a photo with a random stranger
>>
>>73471657
Ask your mum or dad or siblings to do it. But don't let them take pictures inside of your livingroom or something or it'll be obvious. And it's ok if you have a few selfies.
>>
write "I'm gay" in your profile
>>
>>73471657
pay a bum or crackhead if you live in the ghetto
use an auto timer
hire a prostitute to do it for you
ask your mom
set up your phone and just shoot a video. use the frame where it's the least obvious you're a lonely virgin

come on anon apply yourself
>>
>>73471691
why would I pay a prostitute to take pictures of me so I can have a tiny chance at banging some tinder girl if I could pay her to have sex with me instead
>>
>>73471551

Begynn å snakk med henne om albumet
>>
>>73471551
nobody in real life listens to swans, putting that on your profile is a sign to girls that you rarely leave the house
>>
>>73471789
Exactly, just stick to hookers. It's less messy and you don't have to pretend to care about her bullshit or pretend to respect her as a human being
>>
>>73471876
but tfw no gf
>>
>>73471876
the best thing about a gf is not even the sex, but the cuddling with someone that clearly likes you and you like it back
>>
>>73471906
also whores usually don't kiss
>>
>>73471551
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfIPjGaKwPQ
>>
>>73471551
Pick something off of Andy Stott's Luxury Problems. Most of the songs sound sexy and the woman diver on the front spins around when you play her.
>>
>>73471849
he already said he wanted to let them know hes patrish
>>
>>73472004
swans aren't patrician

it's a lose lose
>>
>>73471959
>Tinder i Tröndelag
>>
>>73471906
>>73471918
who uses tinder for a gf?
>>
>Volcano
She's not worth your time.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.