[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best speakers for just listening to music? There

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: a4-bamboo_grande.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
a4-bamboo_grande.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
What are the best speakers for just listening to music? There are so many different ones out there and I have no idea what specs I should be looking for.
>>
>>73471259
Speakers are great for listening to music. Would definitely recommend a good pair of speakers to listen to your songs on 100%
>>
>>73471272
Why are you on an English board if you don't understand simple English?
>>
>>73471288
But the sound quality on speakers are much better than just listening on a simpler setup. I am just trying to help you to decide on what is the best choice to make!
>>
The "best" speakers can go beyond 50k$, I'm not sure many people can afford them anyway
>>
>>73471334
You're really not smart.
>>
>>73471403
I don't understand why you're upset at me. I will reiterate - speakers are a good option. headphones are also good but I always prefer a good set of speakers
>>
>>73471288
>current year
>playing yourself this hard
>yeesh
>>
>>73471422
>>73471428
Is this some kind of retarded /mu/ "meme" or something?
Like, you're so stupid you can't even use green text correctly.
>>
>>73471455
I don't understand why you are angry at me I'm just trying to help. You people are very irritable. I've been helping people with this sort of stuff for years and you decide you're just going to launch an ad hominem attack on me.
>>
>>73471455
also, the speakers you have a picture of SUCK. I can't believe you expect advice when you come on here not knowing a thing about speakers. At least post a pic of some REAL speakers. Don't get angry at me again, or I will begin to insult you. Anyone reading this thread can clearly see you're the one in the wrong

>I don't care about your opinion
>I just like to help people
>don't bother me again faggot
>>
>>73471272
i agree, speakers are a really good option for listening to music.

go for it OP!
>>
>>73471475
>>73471501
>>73471514
Yeah, this is some kind of retarded /mu/ meme.
It's also some retard spam resetting his phone as damage control.
>>
>>73471541
What did you want me to do? I am genuinely confused. You wanted me to recommend speakers and that's what I did. Sure, there are fancier ways of listening to bands but short of getting them to perform live for you speakers are a good choice. Headphones are good too but if you want multiple people to hear what you're listening to at once then they aren't a great choice, probably not what you're looking for. Fuck, I didn't realise /mu/ had gotten so hostile.
>>
hijacking this gay thread

are there any good sets of bookshelf speakers that i don't need an amp/receiver/whatever else to listen to music on? i don't want to spend a ton of money
>>
>>73471694
>derailing thread
>talking about bookshelves
>gets no ad hominem attacks
>why the fuck do I even browse here anymore
>>
>>73471736
>>73471682
Ah, and you're too stupid to even know what the word ad hominem means.
I always laugh at retards who try to use Latin so they can sound smart.

Here's a hint. ad hominem does not mean "waaaaah he said mean things to me!!!!".
>>
>>73471736
>derailing a speaker thread by asking about speakers
>>
>>73471771
>implying bookshelf speakers are speakers at all
>this idiot thinks bookshelves are speakers just because they are used to make cabinets out of wood
>thinking ad hominem is latin
>>
>>73471771
>derailing a thread to talk about derailing a thread
>>
>>73471834
>derailing a thread to talk about derailing a thread to talk about derailing a thread
>>
Is /mu/ always this shit?
>>
>>73471818
autism
>>
>>73471834
>>73471865
Can we just get onto talking about why speakers are a great way to listen to music please. I don't know how or why we suddenly want to start talking about wooden bookshelves on a MUSIC discussion board. Talk about ad hominem attacks, fuck.
>>
File: dumb.jpg (8KB, 265x200px) Image search: [Google]
dumb.jpg
8KB, 265x200px
>>73471881
>Speakers aren't a great way of listening to music
>Wooden bookshelves are awesome you faggot
>Who are you to decide what we should talk about
>Ah, and you're too stupid to even know what the word ad hominem means.
I always laugh at retards who try to use Latin so they can sound smart.

Here's a hint. ad hominem does not mean "waaaaah he said mean things to me!!!!".
>>
>>73471916
how about YOU consider the following
>bookshelves and speakers are two seperate things. that's simple geometry you R-Tard
>I was trying to help the man (or woman, I'm not one to gender-judge or whatever haha)
>I know what the word ad hominem means you hobo

Also, what relevance does homer simpson have to non-wooden speakers? Idiot.
>>
>>73471259
OP read the rules and try again on /g/ maybe?
>>
>>73472003
I read the wiki in the sticky, it doesn't cover this.
The wiki is also shit. Like retards arguing over it through editing the article itself.
>>
>>73471978
You fucking faggot.
>Geometry's mysteries are inherently complex and can't be resumed to "simple" concepts used to compare bookshelves and speakers
>Trying
>I know also what the word ad hominem means

What relevance do YOU have to non-wooden speakers? Think about that for a while.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.