[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I get a quick rundown on this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: images (8).jpg (14KB, 466x316px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
14KB, 466x316px
Can I get a quick rundown on this guy?
>>
self-proclaimed melon
>>
only has correct opinions on music
>>
pop culture, and thus likes a lot of bad music that is popular, although has some good opinions from time to time and likes experimental things too
>>
He lived with his mom and worked at a pizzeria until he was 26
>>
Anthtano the busy man of music.
>>
>>73470655
Well he's italian, is that supposed to be surprising?
>>
he's CIA, don't fall for his lies
>>
He's an alt-right white supremacist dating a black woman.
>>
death grips dick sucker
>>
memethony mantano best teeth in the game
>>
>>73470587
i am going to be honest here
i know shit about rap/trap/hiphop whatever
so when i watched Anthony's reviews, I respected them as something interesting

but, he suddenly started posting other genres, and after watching reviews like In Utero one, or the new Paramore or Linking Park.... Halsey...
THIS GUY IS A LITERAL EDGE LORD WHO KNOWS SHIT

his over-analyses are pretty much pathetic
he can ramble for hours about a trash trap album, but dis well produced records
he finds depth in a Danny Brown album beat.... and then dis Post Malone because he is overproduced
he ignores the Halsey record because 'who needs a new female singer...'
all these made me realize maybe i just respected his opinion because i was a foreigner in hiphop
it is pretty much over for me

just go watch some of his classic reviews
>>
File: photo.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
Cal Chuchesta is better
>>
>>73470655
And?
>>
>>73470893
yall know that's just his opinion right?
>>
File: 1491972524441.png (158KB, 364x434px) Image search: [Google]
1491972524441.png
158KB, 364x434px
-Rothschilds bow to Fantano
-In contact with aliens
-Possesses psychic-like abilities
-Controls france with an iron but fair fist
-Owns castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Fantongrad will be be the first city)
-Owns 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Fantano babies
-Anthony said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with him
-He owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world -You likely have Fantanobots inside you right now
-Fantano is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Fantano bunker in Wilkes land?
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with Anthony
-He is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he's a benevolent being.
>>
total nut highly suspicious, created Death Grips internet meme takeover to the detriment of global cultural trends
>>
>>73472074
yeah but his reviews are still lame
>>
File: is there even.png (337KB, 639x441px) Image search: [Google]
is there even.png
337KB, 639x441px
He decides what I like, usually when a new long album comes out i just listen to his favorite tracks and move on. Thank you based melon
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.