[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it, you listen to The Smiths because you're gay.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: smiths-the-514ed3fdd5712.jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
smiths-the-514ed3fdd5712.jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
Admit it, you listen to The Smiths because you're gay.
>>
>>73460712
im not gay but I am a faggot
>>
>>73460712
Actually I started listening to them years ago in high school because of girl that I had a massive crush on. They were her favorite band.
>>
I listen to The Smiths because I can relate to the lyrics
>>
yeah
>>
>>73460743
Same
>>
i'm gay and the smiths are shit
>>
I am a faggot but not gay
>>
I listen to the smiths because im a girl btw
>>
>>73460712
you are gay, faggot
>>
The Smiths are unironically one of the most hetero bands I've ever heard.
Faggots will never understand the almost mythological purity of Morrissey's lyrics.
>>
>>73460712
I'm a total faggot and I can't stand the Smiths.
>>
smiths were an meme in 2003, why do people still talk about them?
>>
pls london
>>
No, I don't listen to the Smiths because I am gay. I listen to the Smiths, and I also happen to be gay.
>>
>>73461054
this desu
>>
>>73460712

Other way around
>>
>>73460712
ye
>tfw you had sex with your first bf to reel around the fountain
>tfw you're still together
blessed
>>
>>73460839
this is the gayest post I've seen
>>
Is The Smiths a gay thing? I'm bisexual and was never aware of this, if it is.
>>
>>73460829
basically, yeah. that's why i made this post.
>>
>>73460712
I listen to Felt for my 80s jangle pop fix because I'm patrish and don't fall for Morissey's shallow charm.
>>
>>73460712
Checks out

I'm not gay and The Smiths are boring as shit.
>>
>>73461992
but the guitarist on Smiths records is superb
>>
>>73460743
>>73460781
Which one of you is Malcolm?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.