[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

jesus fucking christ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (117KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
117KB, 640x1136px
jesus fucking christ
>>
it is pretty good desu
>>
yes, this generation has become so fucking dumb.
>>
>>73458583
I doubt this bitch listened to any symphony and all of its movements in a single sitting.
>>
>>73458583
how the fuck does this have so many RTs
>>
>>73458623
>Beethoven's 5th is pretty good
>>
>>73458693
It's not that special to sit down and listen to a fucking symphony you know. Get your head out of your ass.
>>
Why do people who do not know anything about music talk about music reeeeeeeeee
>>
>>73458583
That's a hyperbolic joke stop getting so triggered
>>
why are you people so mad over this
>>
>>73458837
That's the whole point. But these dumbasses who make this kind of stupid comparison can't even do that.
>>
why do people feel the need to compare music they think is really good to classical music
they're never people that listen to said classical music
>>
>>73458879
bitter reactionary teenagers
>>
imagine getting triggered over something so meaningless op
>>
>>73458974
imagine be so pathetic as to respond to OP getting triggered over something so meaningless
>>
>>73459029
>no u
epic
>>
>>73458583
le i take youthful hyperbole and teenage frame of references seriously meme

People, even celebrities, make gross exaggerations on the internet, welcome to Al Gore's Wonderful World Wide Web
>>
>>73459047
not OP
>>
>>73458583
This is real?

I was born in the wrong generation lol
>>
>>73458693
What an idiot. It's a joke, and she's wondering how that shit got so many rt. Did you even sae the picture?
>>
>>73458837
Most people just listen to the overture. I went to the symphony with some friends and I was amazed at how many of them were bored out of their skulls because they didnt realize how many less active movements a full symphony has. Then again, there's a ton of overplayed symphonies out there that were composed to be played with some kind of performance that just get played on their own, which really doesnt help.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.