[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (88KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 900x900px
Imo she thinks she's so edgy and original when pretty much everyone ever had done the making fun of mainstream thing before.

>not to mention
>she just turns around and makes shitty pop music
>what
>>
>>73456650
i don't think shes thinks that. her fans probably do tho
>>
>>73456650
>not to mention
>she just turns around and makes shitty pop music
>what
Taking it to the level for Zappa for example did requires effort and actual talent.
>>
I'm not like the other girls, I have REAL and ARTISTIC and DEEP opinions
>>
jews trying to normalize pedophilia
>>
>>73456650
The mystery is well crafted and the satire is interestingly made even if it is super obvious.
Don't be a stick in the mud
>>
failed meme
>>
>>73456891
If it's degenerate, Jews will push it.

But this chick is ~22
>>
>>73456650
It's just pop, it's not even experimental or anything, it's just pop being "scary" for kids. I don't think she wants to be more than that btw.
>>
the ambient shit that airs during her weird videos is 10 times better than her mainstream pop singles…
>>
>>73456992
>mystery is well crafted
>satire is interestingly made
>is super obvious
Contrarian logic.
>>
>>73456673
Literally everytime an artist is pretentious.
>>
While Poppy might not be taken as particularly respected and well positioned artist i respect the thought she adds to the structure of her music.
>>
File: charlotte.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
charlotte.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER
>>
>>73457494
You're right but the ambient is still like a 4/10 at best.
>>
>>73456650
she's a literal creepypasta

there is absolutely no value in this project
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.