[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU WANTED THE BEST YOU GOT THE BEST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Kiss-band.jpg (34KB, 558x475px) Image search: [Google]
Kiss-band.jpg
34KB, 558x475px
what KISS songs or albums are your favorite?
70s glam/80s cheese/90s reunion?
Paul/Gene/Ace/Peter?
>>
>Tommy Thayer
delete this immediately
>>
She, Black Diamond, Baby Driver
70s
Ace wrote better songs
>>
>>73455602
Kiss were never good but their 70s glam stuff isn't bad. Their 80s cheese is unlistenable and their 90s reunion stuff is a hollow imitation of their 70s glam stuff.
>>
Strutter has the best riff and pop hook I've heard
>>
The KISS reunion actually was pretty fucking bad from a musical standpoint. All the nostalgia and magic of seeing the original four guys on stage again obscured the terrible quality of the shows from the reunion tour. Ace and Peter were done, man. They didn't even play on Psycho Circus outside their own songs.
>>
>>73455647
Agreed on all counts. But I think Shock Me is the best Ace song and possibly their best song period.
>>
>>73455602
This is underrated desu. I don't like basically any of their post-Frehley stuff, but this is good. Awesome chorus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i85Ojl3Mq2o
>>
>>73455602

Kiss' music sucks...always did. If they were not "outrageous" they would have never been known.
>>
>>73457215
She, Parasite, and C'Mon and Love Me are also classics. They did gradually get slicker and more stadium rock from Destroyer onward.
>>
>glam rock

*blocks your path*
>>
>>73457658
Wait a second, didn't Cobain try to cover up the fact that the first concert he ever went to was a Van Halen show?
>>
>>73457658
>Nirvana

Blegh
>>
>fag rock
>"""""best"""""
>>
Edgy music for middle schooler in the seventies. Play with your pet rock and Bicentennial quarters as you listen. It got to the point where you could be beaten up for being a fan. They were a major factor in the death of glam rock.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeUosbClag8

>>73457658
Cobain was an Aerosmith fan, I imagine he had at least some appreciation for Kiss.
Especially considering that Buzz Osbourne fucking worshipped Kiss and Cobain always desperately wanted Osbourne's approval.
>>
>>73457809
My uncle thought KISS were a joke back when he was in high school. One time he said he was in a record store and this 10 year old-ish kid comes in and starts looking at a KISS album, and he says "Nah, you don't want that. Here, take this instead." He handed the kid an Alice Cooper album and he happily went and bought it.

That was apparently the AC album with the women's panties included in the record sleeve. I bet that kid's mom appreciated that.
>>
>>73457809
>Play with your pet rock and Bicentennial quarters as you listen
And your Pong machine?
>>
File: 1497094949496.png (102KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1497094949496.png
102KB, 625x626px
>>
>>73457809
Yet there's still tons of middle aged trailer park bums who think they were the best band ever, up there with the Beatles.
>>
>>73457809
Yeah and then Motley Crue were just the 80s version. Play with your Commodore 64 and He-Man action figures as you had Theater of Pain in the cassette deck.
>>
If you've ever been to a KISS concert, holy God you've never seen so much white trash in your life.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.