[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

frank ocean appreciation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1643.jpg (43KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1643.jpg
43KB, 620x620px
i've been going through a rough dismantling of my relationship (she came out as gay) since february. after the sustained period of alcoholism, major life changes, emotional upheaval, i finally listened to this album a couple weeks ago.

wow, it is one of the best fucking albums i've ever heard. and everything that confused me about my life still does, but it's starting to make sense now.

thanks frank.
>>
>>73443791
frank's here for you friendo

always will be
>>
somehow beat david bowie and radiohead for aoty 2016
>>
blonde is a 10/10 for me, kept growing on me with every listen. One day i tried to find a weak song that i would take out and couldnt
>>
File: 1496590150758.png (156KB, 496x508px) Image search: [Google]
1496590150758.png
156KB, 496x508px
>dishing out such shit tier fuck game that your bitch turns into a lesbian
you are finished m8
>>
>>73443902
Facebook story is as close as it gets but even that managed to be amazing

i don't fucking get it

howdidhedoit.gif
>>
The perfect album. Even contrarians on here have a hard time disliking it.
>>
>>73443791
endless is better.
redeemer is better
>>
>>73444062
If endless was mastered I might agree, but the entire thing was rough around the edges (at best).

Blonde is a fucking experience, endless is a ghost of something great.
>>
Blonde is a tour de force. I mean, even Jonny Greenwood arranges the strings on a song... this album was well-thought and executed best
>>
>>73444149
nah endless is perf already
anyway blonde is okay. but never broke me down like redeemer did
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ihwr2OLjXc
>>
>>73443935
miss me with that homophobia shit
>>
>>73444476
truth is nobody misses you.
>>
>>73443939
every time i try to listen to nights for the upbeat part, the rest of the song haunts me into listening to the rest of the album. and then i go back to nikes to listen to the full album.

every time.
>>
>>73444609
that happened to me last week lol

I listened to "Nights" and I was like fuck, I need to listen to this album again
>>
>>73444609
Nikes does that to me. I just wanna listen to that one part where the harp and Frank's real voice comes in, but I end up listening to the whole song and I'm like damn that's really good. Next thing I know I'm listening to those motherfuckers at the end of Futura Free
>>
>>73444609
That reminds me of listening to Siegfried on a walk late at night. That song scared the shit out of me. I did shrooms the weekend before and was just in a haze. That song made me feel like the Earth was crumbling. Then it goes back to Frank telling you it'll be alright. Great album
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.