[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mark Gormley

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
What is /mu/'s honest opinion about Mark Gormley? I know it's an older meme because of his really awkward and terrible music videos but I'm asking your opinion on the music and the music only.
Can he be considered an outsider musician?
>>
The space-happy Phil Thomas-Katt here.
>>
Mark Gormley was doing Ariel Pink long before Ariel Pink was doing it
>>
honestly, it's pretty good
>>
"Here I sit with a cigarette burning..."

Gormley is a legend
>>
He's the Viper of Folk-Rock

And I mean that in the best possible way. I like it.
>>
>>73440413
The FLAMBOYANT
>>
The flamboyant Phil Thomas-Katt here.
>>
>>73440442
R. Stevie Moore was doing it before either of them
>>
>>73440413
>>73442966
...and this next music video is by singer-songwriter Mark Gormley. This is a great song, it's very, very intense. And we tried to make the music that way as well!
Here's Mark Gormley and "Without You". On the Uncharted Zone...
>>
I unironically like his voice
>>
>>73443488
It sounds like Jason Molina desu
>>
Lol I hit up Phil Thomas katt on Facebook and he got my bands tune on his radio show, he incorrectly named our band after the site we used to share it with him
>>
hes looking so frail lads :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjU9u9qPqJM
>>
>tfw I was here when Mark was discovered by 4chan and was a literal celebrity with anons excited about him and actually BUYING his music, he was pretty big on /b/ too
>>
>>73443719

He's lost a lot of weight 2bh
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.