[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell is wrong with Katy Perry?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: KP.png (1MB, 1067x548px)
KP.png
1MB, 1067x548px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx5c31BBfUk
>>
Probably drugs
She's acting strange as fuck
>>
File: 1496602038615.jpg (31KB, 720x960px)
1496602038615.jpg
31KB, 720x960px
>>73437158
she's well annoying
>>
>>73437158
She went mentally insane when her world collapsed. Russell broke up with her which made her (a woman who is getting old and will soon be infertile) completely mad. She started focusing on politics and after Hillary got her ass handed to her she went over to drugs. She is the complete embodiment of what feminists will become. Old, used up and mentally ill from all the pointlesness.

tl;dr: she is fucking OBVIOUSLY on coke.
>>
>>73437158
Her career is dying fast and she knows it so she needs to talk and behave controversially so people might start caring about her again. It obviously hasn't worked so far.
>>
>>73437591
Nice virus, thanks. :^)
>>
>>73437497
Dude she's in her early 30s. Harsh for no reason, but I agree with the drug use and desperation to remain famous, she will just ,ugly not be in the bright lights that much anymore
>>
>>73437158
I'd happily be her "beta provider", if you catch my drift...
>>
>>73437158
go to 2:40 for her possession
>>
>>73437158
>She can't just retire
>>
>>73437158
Katie Perry sextape soon?
>>
>>73437960

It'll be a BLACKED joint for sure.
>>
>>73437158
Stress, overwork, drugs, and MK ULTRA

Pray for Perry
>>
>>73438006
I honestly feel bad for her, there's no way she can survive this decade without breaking apart beyond repair.
>>
>>73437158

She looks high as fuck either on cocaine or mdma

t. just did a bunch of that last week
>>
>>73438112
She just did about a whole week live on some weird YouTube stream.

It was probably a type of rehab for her, but she's clearly on drugs again now.

I feel bad for her, sounds like she's going schizophrenic. The multiple mentions of "am I being set-up?" gave it away.

I couldn't even finish the video.
>>
She did a world tour for a year and is planning on another world tour in a few months

I mean, granted, almost the whole tour was playback, but still
>>
>>73437569
this
>>
>>73437158
She's definitely on something, she keeps stroking the couch and acting out.

My guess is Molly because she's touching things.
>>
I feel like she's acting crazy on purpose just to attract attention. That and the new haircut.
>>
>>73437158
shrug, IDK, Sold her soul to satan?
>>
Obviously a marketing stunt to promote her new album, don't give her the attention that she wants sheeple.
>>
>>73439955
Acting CUHRAZY, collabing with popular rappers, acting more sexual, and getting very short blonde hair. Gee who does this remind me of?
>>
>>73437158
She's trying too hard
>>
jesus she sounds like the most annoying person to have a conversation with. ellen can't even finish a sentence without katy making some sort of expression
>>
She's possessed by a demon. We need to form a prayer circle to protect her from her Satanic assailant.
>>
>>73439985
The whole selling your soul thing is a metophor dumbass.
>>
>>73437158
literally watching a "tom cruise jumping on a sofa on TV" moment
>>
>>73440177
Sure it is, Satan.
>>
>>73437721
>Dude she's in her early 30s.

That's quite old by US pop idol standards.
>>
>>73437158
Cocaine and identity crises don't mix. Oh well. I always thought she was pretty repulsive desu.
>>
File: IMG_6129 (Edited).jpg (100KB, 750x760px)
IMG_6129 (Edited).jpg
100KB, 750x760px
>>73440044
Nope, Miley's sister is trying to take that spot
>>
at the end of the day katy is TALENTLESS and unlikable. she did a horrible job establishing a core fanbase, which she should have done during her last two albums.

the crazy thing isn't really an excuse. even during gaga's peak craziness/meltdown mode she was still able to perform decently
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeu2tI-tqvs

miley too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8uppUf2Qi0
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.