[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the rumours true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: nonces.jpg (21KB, 300x300px)
nonces.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
Are the rumours true?
>>
>>73437122
yes, they made awful music
>>
yep, they're both dead, it's true
>>
>>73437122
No
>>
>>73437122
>made statements downplaying the vileness of paedophilia in interviews
>made really gross statements about the purity and beauty of children and the beauty of kissing children in interviews
>made the Love's Secret Domain video
>references to various acts of sexual deviancy were abundant throughout their music
>Peter Christopherson moves to Thailand towards the end of his life, a country infamous for its lax attitude towards child abuse/molestation/prostitution; a highly popular location among middle-aged perverts looking to get whatever kicks they want to get without having to worry about the cops busting down their doors

You tell me.
>>
>>73438749
>made statements downplaying the vileness of paedophilia in interviews
That's untrue, they specifically stated that paedophilia was one of the few sexual taboos should be in place
>>
The le coil are pedophiles is know a meme thanks to /mu/, but who gives a shit at this point they are dead and isn't this the site that tells me to separate art from their artist?
>>
>>73437164
holy shit why aren't we talking about this
>>
>gays being degenerate

whoa
what
no way
>>
Yes they made pseudoscorpion
>>
>>73438819
OH FUCK HE MENTIONED IT
>>
Has any of this been dealt with by an actual court of law or is all of this a /mu/ meme which went too far?
>>
>>73438953
The latter
>>
>>73439049
Thought so, because no one ever provided any evidence. Which albums of theirs are essential for someone not new to experimental music, but somewhat new to industrial music? I've listened to SPK and I wasn't particularly blown away.
>>
didn't genesis p-orridge also openly talk about owning CP videotapes in some interview back in the 80s?
and didn't rose mcdowall go through a full-on neonazi phase at one point in the 80s as well?

it's pretty funny seeing how mythologized all these meme-industrial bands are by the ultra-PC, oversensitive tumblr crowd considering all the dodgy shit they've been involved in
>>
>>73439228
Genesis got in trouble because Panorama reported that he made a satanic child abuse tape, but that was demonstrated to be completely untrue.
I don't know about Rose, but I doubt it desu.
>>
>>73439078
Star with Ape of Naples and Horse Rotorvator, work inwards from whichever one you like more
>>
>>73439228
genesis is an attention seeking liar so don't believe anything he says
>>
A yes.. it's terminal. Im so sorry.
>>
>>73439488
Dougie Boy! How's it hanging?
>>
>>73439228
"problematic faves"
>>
>>73439488
P-Orridge has turned himself into a shambling half-retard through drug abuse ages ago desu, I'm not sure even he knows when he's lying and when he's telling the truth.
Dude is fried.
>>
>>73439482
Thank you.
>>
>>73439825
How's Europe doing, Dougie?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.