[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sick of this cunt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: o-DAVID-GROHL-facebook[1].jpg (230KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-DAVID-GROHL-facebook[1].jpg
230KB, 2000x1000px
sick of this cunt
>>
>watch a documentary about the Seattle grunge scene
>Dave Grohl shows up
>watch a documentary about the DC hardcore scene
>Dave Grohl shows up
>watch a documentary about new wave
>Dave Grohl shows up
>watch a documentary about the 1478 establishment of the Spanish Inquisition
>Dave Grohl shows up
>>
Yeah, definitely sick and tired of 'muh good guy grohl' showing up in every goddamn lists of the coolest/nicest artists in rock music.
>>
THE BEST
>>
Yeah fuck that seemingly nice guy whomst makes solid rock music.
>>
>>73432199
> went to a foo fighters concert
> charged the equivalent of $10 for a 330ml beer
> concert was at an outside venue which was clearly way way over capacity
> used the term rock n roll show to describe the concert the whole way through

people cheered whenever he said it,
he must have used the word
>>
>>73432349
>charged the equivalent of $10 for a 330ml beer
wtf i hate dave grohl now
>>
>>73432249
>watch lemmy documentary
>Dave Grohl shows up
why though
>>
>>73432327
This
>>
>>73432490
Lemmy liked Dave Grohl you daft cunt. :)
>>
>>73432327
>makes solid rock music
lol
>>
>>73432249
>watch documentary about the hillsborough disaster
> Dave Grohl shows up in a Sheffield Wednesday shirt
>>
>>73432984
>shows up in a Sheffield Wednesday shirt

by doing that he'd have done more than some of our players did last season desu
>>
RAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWK
>>
Dave Grohl is an embarrassment and cringe inducing.

He's part of the reason why rock music, or bands in general, are dying.
Him and his "nice guy" shtick pretending he's some sort of old school master who new bands have to look up to. Fuck that! Cobain didn't even like his prick and I don't blame him. Motherfucker looks like a horse and his music is utter garbage.

People who like this guy are the same people who smell like cheese, are overweight, browse reddit, and in general are just those cunts who think they know everything. Like a nu-male or something, I don't know, but they have this smarmy know it all attitude about them and no one really likes them.

I fucking hate this cunt
>>
>>73433033
It's ironic actually,Foo Fighters keep rock somewhat "relevant" but Grohl simultaneously kills it with his 'nice guy' image
>>
>>73433137
>foo fighters
>rock
>relevant
Fuck off you fucking retard

Foo fighters aren't rock and they aren't relevant either
>>
Of all members of Nirvana, he was the only one who understood how to actually be rich and successful without sticking to a fad style like grunge.
That's why he killed Kurt, formed Foo Fighters to do fine but run-of-the-mill radio-friendly rock tunes, make contacts with the mainstream scene to secure some special participations and form the occasional superband with other like-minded businessmen.
The guy is secretly a genius and I credit him for that. With this said, I'm tired of him appearing everywhere pretending his opinion about how the world works matters. But that's how it is.
>>
>>73432249
>watch a Slint documentry
>Dave Grohl shows up
God fucking damnit
>>
>>73432199

I bet that nigga eats icecream from the tub whenever someone made a mean remark to him earlier in the day.
>>
>>73433033

This anon gets it 100%
>>
>>73432249
>watch a propaganda movie by an AIDS denial group
>Dave Grohl shows up
>>
Deep thoughts from le grunge man
>>
>>73434041
How will manlets recover from this?
>>
>>73432249
Nobody expects Dave Grohl!
>>
>>73432320
THE BEST
>>
>>73432249
>watch a documentary about Nirvana
>Dave Grohl shows up
>>
>>73432249
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0342970/
Why they fuck is Dave Grohl in everything?
>>
>>73434041
>>
File: Krist is ourguy.png (936KB, 1571x586px) Image search: [Google]
Krist is ourguy.png
936KB, 1571x586px
>>73432249
>watch a documentary about electoral reform
>Krist Novoselic shows up
>>
>>73432249
>watch a Foo Fighters documentary
>Dave Grohl shows up
Every fucking time
>>
>>73432199
anyone else feel bad for krist
>>
File: Krist Novoselic.jpg (44KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Krist Novoselic.jpg
44KB, 300x300px
>>73435201
Why? He seems to be doing alright for himself, he's doing something he seems passionate about (electoral reform) and he doesn't have to play the fame game 24/7 like Grohl does, but when there are things like Nirvana celebrations or stuff like performing with McCartney he stills gets to do them. He seems to have come out on top desu.
>>
>>73435201
I think he got the best ending he got to play in one of the most successful rock bands and now he gets to do his politics and occasionally a side project
>>
>>73434057
>"sempai Trent, I called you the greatest artist of my generation. pls let me play on your stuff. I just want to be a drummer again."
>>
>>73434121
The fuck is in ghrols nose?
>>
>>73435513
Krist smells.
>>
>>73435513
It ain't icing sugar
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.