[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to organize music on streaming era?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: print_001.jpg (63KB, 1109x580px) Image search: [Google]
print_001.jpg
63KB, 1109x580px
I have a lot of mp3, and I still download most part of the music I like. However, I listen music on Spotify 90% of the time. I like to download just to have a organized library of music where I can search by genre, year, etc.

I know I can create folder of playlists on Spotify, but I would take a lot of time to add all my hundreds of albums.

How do you organize your library on Spotify? It's just me that like to have a library of music? If I don't a have a library I tend to listen to the same things/new releases every time, because I don't remember everything.
>>
>>73431716
>Downloading music in the year of our lord 2017

LMAOing @ your life gramps
>>
File: 1496494498892.jpg (47KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1496494498892.jpg
47KB, 330x319px
>>73431736
>Paying Mr. Shekelberg for music in the year of our lord 2017
>>
As someone who uses Spotify 91% of the time, you hardly can. That is if you're importing your own music to listen through Spotify. Local Files is such a mess, I'm surprised they've done nothing with it for so long.

You have far more sorting options while streaming, so it's best you download albums via Spotify (if you don't have a free account) and play that way instead. If you like obscure Bandcamp records, well shit, get cozier with Musicbee or something.
>>
>>73431716
I switched to Apple Music for my streaming needs because Spotify didn't handle playlists in anything like a sensible manner...

Apple Music has Smart Playlists that are viewable via cover art, not as lists of songs and that you can quickly set up logical rules for.

Maybe Spotify has gotten better, but when I left it was awful - playlists were lists of songs, not groups of albums...
>>
>>73431798
Nope, Spotify playlists are still lists of songs. Managing mine is a bitch, but I manage. Not OP by the way
>>
>>73431807
Cool thanks for the heads up. I can't believe that a rip off of smart playlists isn't a huge priority for them. Seems like it would be so simple to implement...
>>
>>73431763
>Being a grubby little thief who takes and never gives
>>
You know computers nowadays do this marvelous thing called multitasking, where you can use, for example, Foobar as well as Spotify. Just trying to help! :)
>>
File: welp.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
welp.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>73432417
>being a shithead who thinks digital streaming is the only way to pay artists
>>
>>73432560
So true. :)
>>
>>73432452
>Breaking the law
>Assuming things about strangers
That's what gets you killed and imprisoned. Enjoy your jail time sucker, Spotify is 100% legal!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.