[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SLAAAYYYYYYYYYY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: slay.png (230KB, 705x295px) Image search: [Google]
slay.png
230KB, 705x295px
SLAAAYYYYYYYYYY
>>
katy perry is not good
>>
dated but
>>
W O K E
O
K
E
>>
>>73431134
first person to reach 100mil must be pretty good
>>
This is the era of purposeful internet accounts.
>>
is the album any decent? I can kinda dig the singles
>>
>>73431167
100 million drones
>>
>>73431223
goddamn dude that's deep
>>
>eyes blinded
>eye in mouth
>"i know nothing" in description

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>73431220
You have a shit taste so you'd probably love it.
>>
>>73431227
by drones he means bots
they're bought artificial followers
>>
She's a literal forced meme now, doesn't even has any of those grammys they give to every relevant pop artist, and she isn't edgy or """alternative""" like Miley and Gaga. What a has-been mom core hag.
>>
>>73431265
no he meant all 100m
it's deep.
>>
>>73431252

The more you look into Katy Perry's behaviour recently the creepier it gets.

I've never been big into researching any MK-Ultra type stuff but her behaviour recently has been weird (I just tabbed out to get a pic of her instagram post recently where she started to have a mental breakdown and wanted to be referred to by her original name and was speaking in bizarrely depersonalised ways but it's been taken down since...) look at her stage fall when she was singing a few years back too, it's no normal fall. It's like a random moment where he conditioning broke down and she spazzed the fuck out and didn't know what was going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i40HuNwMMzY

No lie though I just went to go and get that instagram post and it's gone now. It was so fucking weird bro. I honestly think she is a test tube baby for some program.
>>
File: 2.png (21KB, 1153x176px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
21KB, 1153x176px
>>73431290
what did she mean by this
>>
>>73431349
Who cares? Just stop giving her attention.
>>
>>73431113
>SLAAAYYYYYYYYYY
What the fuck does this even mean? I see this slang but have no idea what do normie retards mean by this
>>
>>73431397
think "Work it, girl!" but the people that use "slay" instead are too illiterate to type that out
>>
>>73431397
>not woke
>>
>>73431339
The difference is she's not a test tube baby. She was a relatively self-aware normal girl before her fame, something the majority of pop stars of her magnitude and influence can't really speak for. She's simply able to contrast what's normal with what's happening because of her. You can feel how fucked up it must be for her.
>>
>>73431349
this is confusing as fuck on multiple levels
>>
>>73431339
Fuck now I feel bad for her, I bet there's gonna be "Paul is dead"-tier rumors about her in a few years, but this time they will be true.
>>
>>73431339
legit and heterosexual
>>
>>73431339
hm, where have we seen sharp, flat, polygon-like protruding costumes with odd subservient dancers being slayed in the performance?

2008-2009 gaga
>>
>>73431300
shut the fuck up idiot
>>
>>73431227
>>73431300
retarded mentally ill gay humor
>>
>>73431167
>first person to reach 100mil must be pretty good
Subscribers is not a good way to decide stuff.

This because there are guys that dont subscribe to someone but still read the stuff they say.

The same apply to youtube subscribers, and thats why I dont show the subscribers at my channel.

The good way to do it, is by like to dislike ratio and not even that is good enought because approval system voting system is not so good
>>
>>73431339
baka it was part of a transition to a break and costume change, it was the middle of the show. She didn't get hurt. She told everyone that was part of the show and said she should be an actress.
>>
>>73433849
OF COURSE she'd say that you dip
>>
>>73434007
easily manipulated by media and celebrities retard

who's mindcontrolled now?
>>
>>73431113
whoa! she is good! best pop artist of all time!
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.