[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can literally picture what ALL you hipsters look like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: be9.jpg (46KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
be9.jpg
46KB, 600x630px
I can see it now, some 17 year old is sitting in his room, he just put on his freshly ironed Loveless shirt with the sleeves rolled up (ironically of course), zipped up all his side zippers on his acid washed jeans and brushed the lint off around the rips in the knees, while adjusting his faux-glasses and large black beanie. Black converse shoes looking clean, he knows people will see him in public and remember him and think he's cultured and interesting. He pulls out his phone as Deerhunter is playing off his Sennheiser 558's. New message from Tiffany. "I don't know why Todd gets so angry when I want to spend the day with my girls". He smiles, time to shine. "You don't deserve him, you're the most beautiful, kind, smart and funny girl in the world. You need someone who is mature enough to appreciate you." He opens his browser to find a lyric that describes how deep he is, opens the /mu/ catalog and sees a hip-hop thread. His brow tenses up in disgust, he knows truly cool people wouldn't post in this thread. He sees people joking. He thinks "Hip-hop doesn't get respect by true patricians does it?", he's sure of it. Nobody in here has even broken a Black Ryder album down. "I fucking hate this rap music. It's such utter plebeian shit, it tries way too hard kek". Ethered those little fuckers. He hears his dad yelling for him, "Landon go with your mother to get the oil in her minivan changed". He hits post just in time as he runs down the stairs.

God, this board is a joke.
>>
File: WIN_20170618_012601.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170618_012601.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>>73431015
>>
my new favorite copypasta, even if you've only gotten the rolled up sleeves part right
>>
i love you guys
>>
B E S T

N E W

P A S T A
>>
>>73431015
Relax dude, have a latte. :)
>>
File: 1475649420610.jpg (278KB, 812x883px) Image search: [Google]
1475649420610.jpg
278KB, 812x883px
>>73431015
>17 year old
close
>loveless shirt
i wish
>sleeves rolled up
right
>zipped up all his side zippers
true
>jeans
while not acid washed you could probably change it to skinny jeans for it to fit in more with the stereotype
>faux-glasses
correct
>large black beanie
sadly this is your first miss
>converse
correct
>he knows people will see him in public and remember him and think he's cultured and interesting.
too close to home
>deerhunter
correct
>sennheiser
t. poorfag here
>implying any "tiffany would message me

also lol rap music is a joke
>>
w2c loveless shirt?
>>
>>73432879
the fact you replied to all of this. makes you the biggest idiot
>>
>17 year old
Nowhere near (oldfag)
>loveless shirt
Nah but not a bad idea
>sleeves rolled up
Occasionally
>zipped up all his side zippers
yes
>jeans
Pin rolled jeans
>faux-glasses
Nope
>large black beanie
Yes
>converse
Yes and Vans
>he knows people will see him in public and remember him and think he's cultured and interesting.
Well they always do
>deerhunter
maybe 5 years ago
>sennheiser
Yep
>Tiffany is the one listening to me rant about my gf
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.