/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BEAUREGARD GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: the rockin housecat.png (45KB, 625x313px) Image search: [Google]
the rockin housecat.png
45KB, 625x313px
/mu/ does not deserve him
>>
How did you find my dad's RYM account
>>
but you have to wonder if /mu/ deserves anyone or anything at all

all this place does is meme joke music such as neutral milk hotel, have a nice life, death grips, and grimes into ironic prominence
>>
>>73426445
don't bullshit me

> Uncle Meat - Feb 09 2010
> "Me an' Frank Zappa are jus' not gonna see eye to eye", commented Beauregard, the rockin' housecat. "It ain't like I haven't given Frankie and the Mothers all due consideration. Jeez Louise.....I've slogged thru a number of Zappa's early albums...And as the dude down at the used CD store once said..."A little Zappa will go a long way". My sentiments exactly. Man you mention "Free Form Jazz" or "Avant Guard" an' this cat's boltin' for the door! Still, there're a couple of Zappa tunes that we've dug, such as "Trouble Every Day" or "I'm Not Satisfied" off the debut. Even our most recent review of Cruising with Ruben & the Jets indicated there were a couple of decent tracks on that album. Now we're up to Weasles Ripped My Flesh, Frankie and the Mothers 1970 album of basically live tracks. Lets give this album a spin in the ol' changer, shall we?"

"Now here's what I don't like about Zappa. The CD starts off with "Didja Get Any Onya?" Clever, huh? Nope. Jus' a bunch of fellows tooting away with no decernable direction or even melody. Yikes! I'm not sure they're in the same key. Throw in some off-beat vocals and you've got yourself a mess. Now, this track segues into the more conventional "Directly From My Heart to You". An Ok tune. To be followed by off-the-wall strangeness like "Prelude to the Afternoon of a Sexually Aroused Gas Mask", "Toads of the Short Forest" and "Get a Little". Man, somebody please clue me onto what's goin' on here."
>>
>>73426561
fucked up the greentext

>"Nevertheless, the album finishes on a positive note with the best track on the album, and a Beauregard all time rock-n-roll fave, "My Guitar Wants to Kill Your Mother". Frankie, where have you been all this time? This killer track is followed by another good rocker "The Orange County Lumber Truck". Yep, in amongst the wierdness are some damn fine tunes. Jeeze, like I've got seven lives and yet I feel that I've used most of 'em up jus' listenin' to Frank Zappa and the Mothers".

>"Ratin' a FZ album is nearly impossible. Especially, one like Weasels Ripped My Flesh. I gotta rate it somethin', so I rate this album three-stars. The high points are high indeed. But, they are surrounded by Zappa silliness. And, if one misses the inside joke, which often happens a lot with this artist, I can only scratch my furry little head and wonder what could have been".
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.