[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want to listen his music where do i start? any flowchart?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: s-l1600.jpg (215KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
215KB, 1080x1080px
i want to listen his music
where do i start?
any flowchart?
>>
File: stupidhairdickhead.jpg (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
stupidhairdickhead.jpg
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>73424904
I'd say this is the best place to start, OP. Probably his most accessible work
>>
>>73424904
>where do I start
don't
>>
Listen to the three mixtapes he dropped in 2011.
>>
>>73424948
fpbp

stop shilling this garbage losers
>>
>>73424904
Put your phone audio recorder on and next time you take a shit make an audio recording of the snap, crackle plop of your own shit log exiting your anus.
>>
File: 971.gif (613KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
971.gif
613KB, 498x498px
so /mu/ doesn't like the weeknd?
>>
>>73424904
House of Balloons
>>
>>73425128
>>73425220
we don't like any of your corporate Israeli pet music
>>
isnt this pop music? you dont start anywhere, its all similar
>>
He has three albums. Just listen to them. Flowcharts are for organizing large libraries of music.
>>
>>73425128
Not anymore now that he's a pop artist but he had a lot of support when Trilogy came out.
>>
>>73425259
>>73425266
>>73425273
t. Pajeet the shill
>>
>>73424948
>>73425021
found the patricians
>>
>>73424904
Listen to his stuff from 2011. Then nothing else. Trust me.
>>
God his hairdo is so fucking stupid. I want to light his scalp on fire.
>>
Listen to the Trilogy. If you're really liking it, try Kiss Land. You won't like it as much, but it'll be something different. Skip BBtM, unless you like extremely accessible pop. If you wanna listen to a good Pop album by him, then listen to Starboy
>>
>>73425841
Itt people with taste, and 1 shill talking to himself promoting this garbage music.
>>
>>73425713
he doesn't have this hair anymore faggot
>>
>>73426070
Great, now I can burn his scalp with LESS gasoline. Thanks anon.
>>
>>73425273
>When Trilogy came out
Faggot, he was known years before that.

House of Balloons is the only decent thing he has ever put out. The rest is trash, and even that wasn't that great.

The guy can sing but he strayed far away from his original sound (which he stole from a producer and didn't credit)

Now he's just a money maker for execs
>>
>>73426108
This.
He owes his entire career to one producer, but sadly he himself blew up and the producer dude got left to eat shit. Such a sad story.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.