[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Animal Collective red-pilled? They only want a kid, a wife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: anco.jpg (2MB, 2100x1400px) Image search: [Google]
anco.jpg
2MB, 2100x1400px
Is Animal Collective red-pilled?

They only want a kid, a wife and a house.

Or are they just fucking hippies?
>>
They were supposed to be apolitical until in 2016 when they told their fans in one of the festivals to support Hillary and "FUCK TRUMP".
>>
>>73417569
I don't recall this ever happening.

However, their performance of Kinda Bonkers recently and Pride and Fight with the lyrics being changed to "I don't need your HBO" kinda makes me think they're totally implying political stances.

Never has "WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!" resonanted with so many libtards at these shows. People go crazy when Avey screams that part in Kinda Bonkers now. It's very clear the tension is all in reference to Trump and the 2016 election. And then you have Golden Gal which is essentially a transgender anthem for supporting the women (whether they are bilogically women or not) in your life.
>>
>>73417634
They are surprisingly subtle with it though, it's not like their shoving it down your throat, unlike many "conscious" artists these days. So I gotta give them that
>>
This seems like the best thread for it, I've listened to every AC release even the singles and I was wondering if Centipede Hz is worth it this deep in? I don't much care for Danse Manatee or Hollinndagain. Only reason I ask is because Sleep Cycle was so good and I expect Deakin to Make good contributions.
>>
>>73417569
nice alternative fact fellow trump bro

AC actually said "don't vote third party" and the only thing they give a shit about is planet conservation
>>
>>73418242
based
>>
Beta males making music for beta males
>>
Peacemaker
"In the chaos of some billionaires
Some stink among the weeds
It's good to slather on the mantis
It's good to rest upon the clean
With a timber built from ages"
Literally calling out Donald Trump on being an self centered capitalist with destructive tendencies
>>
this might be the wrong thread for this but outside of memes, racism, and meme racism, how can anyone say "Yes, Trump has been a good president so far."

he hasn't done ANYTHING.
>>
>>73418332
It's nindblowing that anyone would think that. But what can you do
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.