[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nico was a nazi.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: rs-2333-rectangle.jpg (76KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
rs-2333-rectangle.jpg
76KB, 1200x630px
Nico was a nazi.
>>
fuck a nazi
>>
what a clon
>>
Don't think they made people that young party members.
>>
Based
>>
>>73417034
That just makes me like her even more.
>>
... but she made good music.
>>
Nico was described by some friends and colleagues as racist. Her friend Danny Fields, the American journalist who helped her sign to Elektra Records, described her as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Nico, I'm Jewish,' and she was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' She had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that she was physically, spiritually and creatively superior", a view she appears to have continued to maintain throughout her later years. According to Fields, Nico once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a smashed wineglass, saying "I hate black people".
>>
File: sdfafds.jpg (18KB, 400x308px) Image search: [Google]
sdfafds.jpg
18KB, 400x308px
>>73417136

>tfw David Bowie never impregnated Nico to make the perfect aryan baby
>>
>>73417163
nobody likes you
>>
>>73417171
I like Malcolm, he's a good guy and one of the last holdouts from when this board was still entertaining.
I don't like you though, you newfag dweeb.
>>
>>73417136
Did you take this from the Wikipedia page for Noah "Make blacks endangered not panda bears" Lennox?
>>
>>73417225
he's a nice guy dont say that!!
>>
>>73417075

She was a member of the Ku Klux Klon
>>
>>73417075
this made me laugh way harder than i thought it would
>>
>>73417163
you don't know what an aryan is
>>
File: 1448464891299.jpg (10KB, 202x184px) Image search: [Google]
1448464891299.jpg
10KB, 202x184px
>>73417075
>>
File: christgau4.jpg (24KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
christgau4.jpg
24KB, 300x225px
Desertshore [Reprise, 1970]

The Velvet Underground and Nico plus Chelsea Girl convinced me that Nico had charisma; The Marble Index plus Desertshore convince me that she's a fool. The difference is that now Nico writes the songs--songs with titles like "The Falconer" and "Abschied," songs that indulge her doleful monotone instead of playing rhythms and tempos against it. Nothing new here--bohemian hangers-on always get to publish their work while the less socially adept ("charismatic") are shafted. John Cale, with his "spare" arrangements, plays patron. C

The End [Island, 1974]

I don't know vy she's moaning about unved virgins and vether to betray her hate, and I don't vant to know. The Manzanera-Eno-Cale settings, which I believe is what one calls this sort of elevated sound effect, are suitably morbid and exotic. But funereal irony aside, her parlay of the Doors' "The End" and the Fuehrer's "Das Lied Der Deutschens" contextualizes both tunes more pejoratively than is intended. Nico is what happens when the bloodless wager their minds on the wisdom of the blood and the suicidal make something of their lives. If this be romanticism, give me Matthew Arnold--and gimme shelter. C
>>
File: dfas.jpg (108KB, 445x250px) Image search: [Google]
dfas.jpg
108KB, 445x250px
>>73417199

thanks anon I like you too *blows kiss*
>>
>>73417344
>he doesn't love Desertshore
holy hell, does anybody take him seriously?
>>
>>73417374

has he ever not be wrong about anything?
>>
File: image.png (303KB, 843x637px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
303KB, 843x637px
>>73417075
>>
>>73417199
t. Malcolm
>>
>>73417199
>he's a good guy and one of the last holdouts from when this board was still entertaining
He's never made a post that had more than 2 paragraphs

all he used to do years ago was upload shitty funk albums
>>
>>73417034
Don't worry, no one remembers her other than the few basement dwellers edgelords from this site because they can relate to her as they all share the same common trait of having a mentality of a 9th grader.
>>
>>73417453
epic
>>
john wayne was a nazi
>>
>>73417380
He was pretty correct about Styx and Journey.
>>
>>73417344
Christgau is a horrible writer
>>
>>73417673
He's not winning any awards for clear, non-opaque writing anyway, although after rereading his reviews a few times I can generally figure out what he's trying to say.
>>
>>73417225
Where did this rumor that Panda Bear is far right come from?
>>
>>73417757
it's a meme
>>
>>73417757
I started it actually back in 2015.
>>
>>73417034
That's kinda hot
>>
File: intrigued_student_pigtails.gif (3MB, 540x324px) Image search: [Google]
intrigued_student_pigtails.gif
3MB, 540x324px
>>73417075
rly makes you think
>>
File: 1404705127332.jpg (893KB, 3150x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1404705127332.jpg
893KB, 3150x2100px
>>73417757
>>73417225

>Listen to me, all right? Panda Bear is a hardcore motherfucker, I've told you that before. He did time in Pelican Bay because he turned some sheboon into a Pez dispenser back in his Klan days. I mean, the guy will slay you where you fucking stand just as soon as buy a round or clap you on the back.

>Now, when I asked Noah to give me his opinion of the President Obama, he said, "Davey, I've turned out a lot of punks, but I've never seen a high yellow fuck boy as soft as this punk. I mean I'd drive a shank into his asshole just to make a point or if I wanted his corn muffins and he wouldn't give 'em to me off his tray." I realized then that if we didn't start The Day of the Rope, Noah would fucking kill me. I saw it in his eyes.

>He even told me as much onetime. My girlfriend, she invited him over for dinner, and he shows up in a Klan coat stained with blood, shit, God knows what else. She screams and he sticks his hand up her skirt, kisses her, then pulls out a straight razor and says, "If your old man doesn't open up ya throat and make you accept white supremacy, I'm going to cut your fucking tits off before I even think about wasting the Kikes."

- Avey Tare, recounting the tension between himself and Panda Bear during nervous AnCo days
>>
>>73419426
Kek
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.