[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

its just so mediocre honestly, I really dont get why it isnt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: rated r.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
rated r.png
8KB, 400x400px
its just so mediocre honestly, I really dont get why it isnt clicking for me desu
>>
File: 1472157203787.gif (3MB, 1530x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472157203787.gif
3MB, 1530x1080px
>>73411871
you just have pleb taste man. not much you can do about it sry :/
>>
>>73411894
its literally no different than any other alt rock album made at the time, and is a matter of fact even worse with garbage tracks such as Quick and to the Pointless and I think I Lost my Headache
>>
>>73411911
Listen to In The Fade... Name a rock band that has a unique sound such as that.

It's a great album.
>>
Era Vulgaris > Songs for the Deaf = ...Like Clockwork > Rated R > QotSA > Lullabies
>>
>>73412839
According to Piero Scaruffi s/t is their best work to date.
>>
>>73411911
>"its literally no different than any other alt rock album made at the time"
>calls the tracks that disprove his point "garbage"
The art of the argument is dying
>>
>>73412864
I don't agree. It's basically Kyuss 2.0 with Josh on vocals which isn't bad, but isn't as good as the other albums I don't think. I will say though, Alfredo's drumming is very underrated.
>>
>>73412864
>According to Piero Scaruffi
>>
>>73411871
The fact that there are now 2 QOTSA threads on the front page supports my argument that Josh and Dean are massive fucking faggots, all they do is post bait like this to try and weed out the non-believers. Go to sleep guys, you have an upcoming tour and you need your rest.
>>
>>73412976
>this post
Is this what autism looks like?
>>
It's also one of my least favourite QOTSA records anon, nothing wrong with that
>>
>>73412976
>thinking musicians with that level of fame bother on 4chan
Josh is probably too busy hanging with his irl friends, something that none of us have
>>
>>73412986
Fuck off nigger
>>
>>73413033
>something that none of us have
Speak for yourself.
>>
>>73411871
I thought the same thing until a few days ago. I randomly played Lightning Song and my opinion on the album changed entirely. Holy fuck is it good.
>>
I like their self titled better. I used to think it was boring but it's become just everything good about a rock album for me. I like it a lot
>>
>>73413047
Fuck you, Josh!
>>
>>73412864
he's fucking right
>>
>>73413070
i think i like how efficient it is, pure qotsa. not experimenting or fucking around
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.