[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that nobody on /mu/, especially you mindless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: anigif_optimized.gif (920KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
anigif_optimized.gif
920KB, 625x625px
Friendly reminder that nobody on /mu/, especially you mindless contrarian shits who like to rag on about Paul's "granny music shit," will ever write anything with a billionth as much meaning and sentiment behind its message as Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da.
>>
ok but that still doesn't make it a good song
>>
>y-you couldn't do that
fuck off. literally a youtube comment section tier argument.
>>
that wasn't very friendly
also >>73411651 it's not good, it's great
>>
troll?? or just hilarious?
>>
File: 1491860565251.jpg (65KB, 480x712px) Image search: [Google]
1491860565251.jpg
65KB, 480x712px
>form a band with my mates
>realize that i am the paul of the group being the most skilled and handsome
>i left them and went solo
>they literally couldn't do anything without me
>>
>>73411653
It's true, Starkey. Fact of the matter is that it's actually a beautiful song with a beautiful message. You just simply cannot comprehend it.
>>
>>73411645
TEMPORARY
>>
>>73411667
But John was the most skilled, and George was the most handsome.
>>
>>73411689
tee bee aych George was the most skilled and the most handsome
>>
>>73411689
George had Ringo-tier looks when they started out.
>>
File: 1496869987640.jpg (125KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496869987640.jpg
125KB, 500x500px
>>73412153
>Ringo-tier looks
>>
Paul wrote better shit than Obl Di Obla Da but that being said it is amusing to listen to The Beatles try to play Ska music. A fun song, and one of my favorites but certainly not one of their best, and certainly not one of Paul's best.
>>
>>73411667
The first Paul solo album is GOAT but to say that the band couldn't do anything without him is ridiculous. How about All Things Must Pass by George or John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band? Sure it took Ringo three tries before he released an album that people liked but still.......
>>
I sometimes listen to songs like maxwell or when im 64 and say to myself thank fucking god for john lennon
>>
What's with you guys

Ob-la-di is a banging tune
>>
>>73413933
did know beat wife?
>>
Mang Paul is the definition of overrated ass-dull plebshit insubstantial pop. He' sa bit catchy for awhile, how anyone manages to keep liking the buckets of piss he calls music is beyond me.
>>
>>73415284
Paul is great, I disagree
>>
>>73415304
You'll probably get over it soon enough.
>>
>>73413933
Then you listen to revolution 9 and are grateful for McCartney.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.