[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this shit is Fantano taking the piss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

What the fuck is this shit is Fantano taking the piss
>>
I love you Mum
>>
i refuse to listen to it because of how shitty Down 2 Hang was, thank fuck I heard that before Fantano reviewed the album
>>
>taking the piss
Fuck off you britbong, get back to drinking tea
>>
>>73411682
Down 2 Hang is the best song, the rest meanders about cheesy soft rock and EDM ballads
>>
>>73410913
Lol I had no idea this guy was actually a recording musician. I saw him perform with Weyes Blood back in January. He was very clearly off his head, wearing a kilt, spazzing out every time he struck his guitar strings.
>>
>>73411715
shit, really? guess i'll never listen to it and beat my dick with sandpaper instead
>>
>>73411729
To be fair there's a lot of sincerity to the ridiculousness of the album, it's clearly tounge in cheek but it's very deliberate in its intent to be outrageous and heart felt at the same time
>>
the title track is all i've heard and it's not bad
>>
>>73411727

Saw him live last night was a good show. He has a very powerful voice, lots of shucking and jiving but I think that's stage antics.
>>
>>73411782
Unfortunately I didn't get to hear him sing when I saw him. Where'd you see him?
>>
>>73411804

Some tiny old pub in South Australia, was a fun show
>>
>>73410913
great album, and so is his first album
>>
This guy looks like every melbourne art cunt in nutshell
>>
>>73411686
>what is australia
>>
it's terrible. fantano is inflating scores in the hopes he stikes critc gold for some random artist and deflating scores of already established artists.
>>
>>73412291

His first album got a decent p4k review years ago
>>
ITT: PLEBS WHO SIMPLY CANT INTO POP
>>
WTF is with Fantano's relationship to Australia?

He shills lots of Aussi albums and then does "evenings" there, is he doing the thing that guy from LMFAO did where you downshift to our low-tier cultural world?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.