[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any black artists I can dislike without being called racist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

Are there any black artists I can dislike without being called racist?
>>
well, for starters, there's Willow Smith
>>
Ike turner
>>
>>73400592
Any that aren't memerap or current female pop stars because everyone else can defend the music.
>>
chrisette michele
>>
Azealia Banks
Chris Brown
Kanye West (as a person, not his music)
Soulja Boy
>>
??? literally what lol

disliking a black artist because you don't like their work isn't racist. disliking a black artist based solely on historically negative stereotypes is racist.
>>
>>73400592
as long as your justification for disliking them isn't "because they're black". Because it would be hard to defend yourself from accusations of racism otherwise.
>>
If you dislike Jimi Hendrix you're just not falling for rockist shit
>>
>>73400884
You don't understand
>>
>>73400592
literally any of them
if you believe the "sjws will think im racist if i dont like rap" meme you are most likely racist anyway
>>
>>73400592
I wouldn't know, I'm racist. Ask someone else.
>>
>>73400922
Hendrix is consistently the most highly rated guitarist among jazz critics. If you dislike Hendrix then you're just a contrarian, end of story.
>>
literally nobody thinks that you're a racist because you don't like one singular black persons music

fuck off with this shit /pol/ meme
>>
>>73400946
And there goes any chance of quality control.
>>
>>73400987
what?
>>
>>73400592
It's funny how it's usually the opposite, when I tell somebody that I don't really care about some mainstream rapper stuff they usually agree.
>>
>>73400974
Call kanye i.e. beyonce shit, see what happens
>>
>>73401027
Call Kanye shit and you'll get five responses all agreeing with you
>>
>>73401027
>evrything i dont liek is shit XD
i think we found the real issue they had with you
>>
>>73401027
This could only happen in America lel.

Murricans ban when?
>>
>>73400592
yes, plenty, because memes are not actually real.
>>
>>73401027
Their fans will disagree, the same as any artist with a fan base.
>>
>>73401027
So you think if you said that you didn't like kanye west somebody would call you a racist?

right wingers live in a fantasy world were they are the victims
>>
>>73400592
if you make it clear that you don't like them because of their music, not because of their skin color, most people will understand.

crazy sjw types are not often found in the wild like /pol/fags seem to think they are. they mostly do their fighting behind a computer screen.
>>
>>73400592
>posts a picture that answers the supposed question that you are asking

well i've never seen this before. bold new meme territory, lots of possibilities
>>
chris brown
>>
lmaoooo white people wanna be victims so badly
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>73400592

>say you dont like x black artist
>get called racist
>ask op's question
>"the doesn't happen"

GASLIGHT GASLIGHT GASLIGHT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>73400592
If someone calls you racist solely based on the fact that you've expressed a negative view on a black person's music then tell them to fuck off. They aren't worth discussing music with, or anything for that matter.
>>
>>73400811
I still think you're racist if you dislike Kanye as a person. No one would give him shit if he was white. White people just hate a confident black man.
>>
>>73400592
Hopsin, only white people listen to him
>>
>>73400592
why would one care?
>>
>>73401569
>lmaoooo wyd ppl am I rite
God I fucking hate /pol/ but I'd rather have them than people like you. I hope to God you're not white at least. Please go back to /r/BlackPeopleTwitter.
>>
any non-mainstream artist
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.