[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AOTY? AOTY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 3235523523.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
3235523523.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
AOTY? AOTY
>>
I need to hear a few times over a few days before I decide how I feel about it but first listen was constant goosebumps and almost made me cry several times.
I feel like this is the album Future was trying to make when he made that Hendrix garbage
>>
If Hytunes ever actually happens it's going to change the game. Thugger is unironically brilliant.
>>
this seems like it's sort of bad but also sort of amazing, for the same reasons. this is post-taste
>>
>>73392116
There's 4 songs that are unironically amazing the rest is horrible
>>
WOOOO! ATL Nigga! So much better than that Chief Keef album. What brand of guitar he playin?
>>
>>73392239
time may prove you right, but in this moment right now I am just feeling stupefied by the experience of this album as a whole and I am enjoying it
>>
This is his MBDTF. I cant believe how brilliant it is. Young Thug is honestly the Prince of our generation
>>
File: 1433143471317.webm (268KB, 570x322px) Image search: [Google]
1433143471317.webm
268KB, 570x322px
That photoshop job is fucking awful.
>>
What race are you guys I love this kid but I hate numales (pitchfork)
>>
>>73392330

he's disappearing into stool, i get it
>>
>>73392380
White master race
>>
>>73392059

Same materialistic and shallow mumbling garbage as all the rest
>>
>>73393592
Materialistic shallow mumbling is good, actually
Sorry that Young Thug's not rapping about gnosticism and eschatology like some of these non-materialist rappers from Atlanta
>>
>>73393623
>She wanna party with a real nigga
>She wanna party with a real nigga
>She wanna party
>She wanna party
>She wanna party
>>
>>73393592
i dont really get why mumbling seems like such poignant criticism to so many people who dont like rap
theres a fuckton of music where its hard to hear what the vocalist is saying, get over it
>>
>>73393647
>Tutti frutti, oh rutti,
>Tutti frutti, oh rutti,
>Tutti frutti, oh rutti,
>Tutti frutti, oh rutti,
>Tutti frutti, oh rutti,
>Wop bop a loo bop a lop bam boom
Damn what happened to real music brother
>>
>>73393660
Yeah please point to the racial slur, and the implication that some black guys are "real" while others are effeminate and deserve to be made fun
>>
>>73393717
are you actually 12 years old
>>
>>73393717
Being a "real nigga" isn't always directly linked to not being effeminate, otherwise Thug of all people wouldn't have any business saying that lol

>Please point to the racial slur
"Wop"
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.