[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wank

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

wank
>>
>>73391584
tank
>>
Tarkus does very few things, and he's easy enough to beat so long as you don't rush him. First, he rolls into a ball and bounces from wall to wall across the entire room. He'll first roll straight into the wall that's in your direction, and be sent off at a 45 degree angle. From then on, he'll bounce across the two walls, the floor, and the ceiling at 90 degree angles until he stops. It's easy enough to see where he's going to go, and easy enough to dodge even without dash, but just make sure you don't think that you're safe in a corner - you're not. Running left and right along the floor or hopping up and sliding down a wall will both work here. Anyway, getting hit by this removes 6 bars of health (as does contacting him when he's not moving, but that's pretty unlikely). He's invincible while he does this, but as he hops up to roll into a ball, you can hit him, and as he finishes and hops down, you can hit him. He also fires small beams at you. These will remove 4 bars of health. You can jump over these, but they come pretty fast and eventually will probably hit you (as you have to run back a bit each time another comes), so getting on the wall is one option. The other is to fire at him. Firing regular shots will either cause him to block for a moment, giving you time to move forward a little, or hit him, stopping him for a second. You'll often be told NOT to fire a charged-up shot at him. I disagree. If you fire a charged-up shot, it guarantees that he'll block it. He'll even take a good second to absorb it, giving you time to gather yourself. He'll then release 8 beams in the four cardinal and intermediate directions. Simply jump over the one coming your way - if he's near you, hop up the wall and jump over the diagonal one, too.
>>
In fact, if you've got REALLY good timing and he's on the opposite side of the room, you can fire a charged-up shot and then charge up to full and release it before immediately jumping his beam - it can be done (although I don't recommend trying it). Getting hit by one of his counter beams, however, takes off 6 bars of health instead of 4. It's a long battle, but you shouldn't get touched as long as you don't try anything too fancy. If you use Electric Spark, the battle suddenly is much shorter. He can block this, but once you hit him, he's electrocuted, and his armor falls off. You can now hit him, and he can't be blocked. You can even hit him while he's rolling around off the walls. Every time you hit him when he's shooting energy, he gets stunned - he probably will get two off at a time. Without the obstacle of impatience, the battle becomes extremely easy.
>>
>>73391668
>>73391680
I think this is the greatest pasta I've ever had
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.