[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where the fuck did my boy spook go? miss u <3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: spookyblack.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
spookyblack.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
where the fuck did my boy spook go? miss u <3
>>
Hopefully he's been working on something absolutely amazing. Imagine a whole album of "worn" level songs.
>>
>>73390978
>>73391108
he has two possible projects/double album coming out soon

he's played tons of new songs at live shows here and there last year and this year (you can look them up on soundcloud or youtube if you search for live or unreleased)

there's a picture of him jokingly signing a rock nation paper with psymun so it's possible he's signing with a major label for the release

a good chunk of the songs are produced by shlohmoh and d33j and some speculate one project/disc will be with those beats and the other more guitar/self-produced

he's been low-key all around the country and london meeting tons of groups, gothboiclique, darkworld, secret circle, wedidit, seshhollowwaterboys, of course minnesota and soundcloud artists like psymun, bobbyraps and fallsboi

he and xxxtentacion follow each other and he seems in reach of some major people like fka twigs, kylie jenner and luka sabbat

he's been managed by a company for a minute so it seems like he's just waiting till he's at a comfortable age to start his 'season'
or maybe he doesn't want it anymore since he's experience the fame and all so young

he seems pretty set and ready to be whatever kind of musician he wants whether

and not to dox him or anything but based on some instagram pages he seems to have a girl now and might just be trying to enjoy life or maybe he's waiting on something else

sorry for the long post but i'm a decent fan and discovered him her many years ago
>>
>>73390978
you have to be shilling. he literally released a single today...
>>
all i listened to when I was 16

just turned 19
>>
>>73391724
you're the same age as him lmao
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.