[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leave AOTY to me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: clarence.jpg (133KB, 953x569px) Image search: [Google]
clarence.jpg
133KB, 953x569px
Leave AOTY to me.
>>
>Collabs with niggers
God I hope no more features appear on his new album. Splitting Hairs' was tolerable but Fold Em's was horseshit. Thankfully Clarence can carry a song
>>
>>73385474
posts like these confirm my suspicion that this guy only makes music to pander to imageboards
>>
>>73385521
Not true I've been able to get some people who don't act like /pol/tards to dig his stuff irl
>>
>>73385521
Was about to refute this because this is the first time I've been on /mu/ for years, but then realized that I'm still on /mu/ at this very moment
>>
>>73385474
Fold Em's rap feature was by far the best part of the song, pleb.
>>
File: 1497324202928.webm (1MB, 1282x404px) Image search: [Google]
1497324202928.webm
1MB, 1282x404px
>>73386585
>implying
t. shit-colored shit soundcloud (c)rapper that begged Clarence in a DM to make a song with him
There's a reason why Fold Em is lower rated on rym than Vapid Feels. You cannot deny that if the rap verse was removed the song would be improved. He should fold on all future shit soundcloud rappers and do more collabs with singers like Rina Sawayama.
>>
>>73386782
new assassin's creed looks so good.

>There's a reason why Fold Em is lower rated on rym than Vapid Feels.
>he actually defends the song with "B-BUH MUH RYM"
>unironically

welcome to cringe city
>>
>>73386910
Yeah starring you if you like songs to be ruined by shit verses on good songs. If Clarence releases his album like Humanz did and featured niggers on every song, I hope you hang yourself and your family for allowing him to bring them on in the first place.
>>
>>73387060
> If Clarence releases his album like Humanz did and featured niggers on every song

That would be awesome considering that Humanz was by far Gorillaz best album.

btw the song isn't good. the production is terrible and there is nothing driving that beat.no energy. the guest verse salvages what little potential it had.
>>
>>73387158
>considering that Humanz was by far Gorillaz best album.
>>
>>73387176
i mean gorillaz aren't a good band so that really isn't saying much but still.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.