[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did they mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: RATM Lollapalooza.jpg (48KB, 400x258px) Image search: [Google]
RATM Lollapalooza.jpg
48KB, 400x258px
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>73383605
Let me explain to you how this works. The businesses give money to team america, and then they sit back.. And they're all business-y...
>>
It means they were trying to make a statement about "freedom from censorship, man" and that kind of shit. A distraction. They oinked crap like "Fight the power! Smash the white corporate power structure! Hey, check out my $300 Nikes and my pre-stressed Che shirt!"
>>
>>73383605
so are there uncensored pics or no
who has the biggest shlong
>>
>>73383956
Yes, but I'm not posting them. They're easy to find. If I remember correctly the drummer's dick was biggest, but none of them were particularly big.
>>
File: tool-hush.jpg (40KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tool-hush.jpg
40KB, 640x360px
>>73383605
Was that the thing to do in the 90's
>>
>>73383605
"fuck drumpf and fuck white people"
>>
>>73384296
wut
>>
>>73383605
Zach D looks like a Holocaust survivor. Like holy shit somebody get him a sandwich.
>>
>we are communists, we fight the system!
>also please buy our major label albums please were only a couple millions short of purchasing our private island in the carribean please buy our major label albums thanks
>>
>>73384521
>lets join a major label so our music can be published
>LOL THEY MAEK ALL THE MONEEZ
>band literally publicly donates most of its profits to different charities
>Band literally fights said label its on and consistently throws free/non-profit benefit shows
>you have to not be a part of a system to be against it
Look commies dont get economics but they do stick by what they preach at least a lil bit.
>inb4 someone posts their networths being 20 million
That shits fake its been confirmed that they give most of their money away

Why the fuck is /mu/ being flooded with #redpilled snowflakes from /pol/
>>
>>73384274
maynard is a real manlet
>>
File: 5647.webm (994KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
5647.webm
994KB, 704x528px
It's crazy how America had no problems for the full decade before 9/11. The fucking PMRC, the OJ trial and Clinton getting a blowjob are literally the defining events of the 90's.

Not suicidal bombing jihadists, Citizens United turning an entire branch of the government into a money laundering operation, Presidential candidates successfully colluding with hostile foreign governments to undermine American elections, the NSA turning your phone into surveillance equipment, etc. etc.
>>
File: zacky.png (141KB, 609x487px) Image search: [Google]
zacky.png
141KB, 609x487px
>>73384738
>so communist that they keep literally tens of millions of dollars in their bank accounts and live in mansions
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
whatever floats your boat kiddo, keep living in your commie fanfiction
>>
>>73385128
>"The fucking PMRC, the OJ trial and Clinton getting a blowjob are literally the defining events of the 90's."
>not the Yugoslav Wars
>not the Gulf War
>not the Rodney King riots
>not the WTC bombing
have you been living under a rock or just non american?
>>
>>73384738
>thinks that conforming to the capitalist society you live in while being against it is the same as keeping millions in bank accounts while at the same time claiming that property is theft
wew lad
>>
>>73384738
Even if you can't achieve a "communist utopia", you can still do alot more than hording millions and living above the average means. You should at least try to achieve of getting close to that approximation.
>>
>>73385128
>>73385441
Also, the Oklahoma City bombing and the Waco siege.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.