[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: kek.png (406KB, 1201x718px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
406KB, 1201x718px
lol
>>
LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS
>>
>>73381337
One shekel has been deposited into your account.
>>
>they wrote all their lyrics and conducted all instrumentation on their own! even if it's generic it's from the heart, that's what matters!
>>
>>73381502

>generic

name another album like Planetarium
>>
File: IMG_2130.jpg (435KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2130.jpg
435KB, 1000x1000px
I'm so glad, I'm better than you
>>
>>73381312
look both these reviews should be >5
>>
>>73381525
Think you meant to say <5
>>
>“Venus” twists lore out of summer-camp lust (“Crazed nymphomania/Touch me if touching’s no sin”), while “Mars” considers the relationship between war and love (“I’m the producer/I’m the god of war/I reside in every creature”)
gross
>>
>>73381312
it's true tho
>>
>>73381502
what matters is how it sounds sonically and thot breaker has much more interesting production
>>
Literally why listen to Planetarium when you could listen to The Planets Suite
>>
>>73381809

>thot breaker has much more interesting production

I listened to it. It's fucking trash. "Whoa" has a brostep beat, generic trap hi-hats, fake clapping, and Chief Keef wailing with autotune. It's one of the worst things I've heard all year.

Planetarium features classically composed instrumentation along with interesting electronics (not just simple hip-hop/RnB drumbeats).

your statement is retarded
>>
>>73381312
i would fugg that cartoon no lie
>>
there's music you listen to for fun

then there's music you listen to in order to feel superior than the people that you were too scared to socialize with throughout your day
>>
>>73381917
You have no friends and your name is Christopher or some shit
>>
>>73381917
>classically composed instrumentation
lmao
>>
>>73381312
i feel like the number rating system mainly only applies with other music in the same genre. i see so often people surprised when one album gets a higher score than another that is far better but is in a complete different genre.
Although we all love to compare music, I dont think its possible to come up with a valid scoring system to rate music
>>
Love how everyone on /mu/ was talking about Planetarium being as good as Adz, and now that p4k and Fantano reviewed them suddenly half of /mu/ thinks it's trash.
>>
>>73382311
Maybe because is not the same people?
>>
>>73382112
that's a cool false dichotomy you got going on there, it's almost as if you're using it to try to feel superior to a stranger by painting them into a corner. huh.
>>
>>73382139

I have several friends and my name starts with an N.

Listen, I love hip-hop, but Chief Keef is GARBAGE. There is literally nothing likeable about him. If you're gonna listen to some trap bangers, at least listen to Thugger, Travis Scott, or even fucking Lil Yachty is more interesting and fun than Keef.
>>
>>73382375
crappy line of reasoning

and lame pretense of egolessness
>>
File: 1497402661883.png (25KB, 507x565px) Image search: [Google]
1497402661883.png
25KB, 507x565px
>>73382446
>>73382311
>>
>>73382311
why would love that
>>
I don't understand how people are trashing Planetarium the album is amazing desu senpai I love it
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.