[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else think that, outside of Echoes, Meddle is actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 81hBOBD242L._SL1500_.jpg (484KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81hBOBD242L._SL1500_.jpg
484KB, 1500x1500px
Anybody else think that, outside of Echoes, Meddle is actually one of Floyd's more underrated albums?
>>
Fearless is definitely underrated compared to Echoes
>>
Underrated comfiness 2bh. If you remove Echoes and have Meddle as an EP, it is so frickin' comfy
>>
Can't stop sleeping awake.

Can you see what I see?
Can you hear what I hear?
>>
One Of These Days is one my favorite songs.
>>
>>73376830
My favorite part of Echoes is when Ween plays Birthday Boy.
>>
>>73377162

I dislike the mermaids he do by playing with the knob volume and feedback. They remind me not only of the huge cemetery I carry on my back but also Gilmour expresses a careless attack on the public, he makes fun of us with these solo's. It's like laughing in your face, but don't you worry Charlie, people grinnin' in your face.
>>
>>73377095
DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN
>>
>>73377229
nyeeeeeerrrrr DAH!
>>
CLOUDLESS EVERYDAY YOU FALL,

UPOON MY WAKING EYES

INVITING AND INCITING ME TO RISEE
>>
>>73376830
It is their third best album. Prove me wrong.
>>
I was told what to do by The Band.

The Band is Led Zeppelin people, go home already.

Mr Plant will take me to the park everyday.
>>
>>73376830
>Anybody else think that, outside of Echoes, Meddle is actually the best Floyd's album?
FTFY
>>
>>73376830
One of these Days and Fearless are pretty good, but not on the level of Echoes.
Echoes really just kind of blows the rest of the album out of the way to be honest.
>>
>>73376830
It's basically just a folk rock album, which is great.
>>
>>73377277
It's actually their best album period.
>>
>seamus (thats the dog)
>>
>>73376980
yeah fearless is actually one of my favorite floyd songs
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.