[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1444.jpg (189KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1444.jpg
189KB, 1000x1000px
Thoughts?
>>
pure trash
>>
cool cover. boring song.
>>
Is it out? Liability is the only single I've actually enjoyed. The other singles, Green Light especially, sound like regular soulless pop music compared to her old stuff like Royals and Tennis Court.
>>
>>73376135
It's out tonight but it also leaked. I liked Liability and Sober only off the singles too but the album is better than what the singles indicated IMO.
>>
>>73375985
The Louvre is absolutely gorgeous
All the piano ballads are boring
Reprise is entirely unnecessary and should've been outro to original
Singles are slightly better in context but I liked them to begin with
Supercut and Hard Feelings are solid pop tunes
Sober II is either phenomenonal or phoned in can't tell yet
And FUCK Writer in the dark, easily worst song
>>
>>73375985
POST LINK TO LEAK
>>
>>73376649
It's on Spotify m8
>>
Hard Feelings/Loveless would be best song on the album/ SOTY contener if not for the lacked on, lame Loveless part.
>>
>>73376789

No its not.

>>73376649

Link: http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/RGOH3odq/file.html
>>
>>73376789
>everyone lives in Australia
>>
Pop AOTY
>>
It's amazing, i love every song.
>>
>>73376810
Hahaha, already off!
>>73376810
>>
>>73376790
Not understanding the hate I've seen for Loveless?
>>
After the first listen, I felt it was really forgettable. Homemade Dynamite was the only one I really liked.
Shame.
>>
>>73376649
>>73376854
>>73367950
>>
>>73375985
Liability is the only song I really enjoyed
>>
>>73376864

I just dont think its that great of a diddy on its own, and to have it serve as a sort of companion to the best song of the album makes it all the more offensive.
>>
>>73375985
I got it early, it starts off pretty shit and overly poppy considering the mood of the last album, but picks up big time after like the third track
>>
>>73375985
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>73375985
don't get mad at me for this but didn't anyone else feel like after her near perfect debut with "Pure Heroine" she was slightly riding the buzz that comes with releasing such a good album and is almost branding herself as this automatically accepted great pop-star and writing songs that are basically horrid and uninspired and marketing them as if they were like "OMG SO AMAZINGLY INSPIRED MELODRAMA THE ALBUM ITS GONNA B SO GREAT!!!!"..
sorry i just really feel this way i've only heard the singles though I have about two hours till i can listen to the full album on spotify.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.