/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was it forgotten so quickly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: 1490324834704.jpg (63KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1490324834704.jpg
63KB, 630x630px
Why was it forgotten so quickly?
>>
Every day on /mu/, multiple threads are still being made about this album. It's safe to say it hasn't been forgotten
>>
It's like 85% filler. A coupe decent moments can't hold up an entire album.
>>
>>73373689
because it's not good, it is alright at best.
You can tell the project was rushed
>>
because it's shit

compared to their old music it's essentially worthless
>>
Has no iconic or memorable songs and the aesthetic is weak
>>
There were only two good songs
>>
ALL MY LOIFE
>>
I just fucking love Gorillaz, in the way that I fucking love music. It's so random and whacky. it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the band, but she just doesn't understand how funny it is. I wish I could live in the Gorillaz world and be their friends. Everything would be really and whacky and funny if I did. Gorillaz are so funny and I'm so whacky that would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Trump appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the music in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Trump, pepe, bacon, weed, atheism, and fucking loving music.

I run the Gorillaz Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some super ironic memes and listen to Gorillaz. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trenchcoat + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Gorillaz! My favorite character is Murdoc because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Trump if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Gorillaz I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!

Yours baconly, Atheist92
>>
>listening to Gorillaz
>current year
>>
It's trash.
A bad album filled with generic tracks and rapper of the month features.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MBF0ErjMOc
>>
it's pretty sad when an album feels like the artist is just guest starring. also some songs are really dumb like we got the power
>>
>>73374320
Under appreciated
>>
>>73374320
Kek
>>
>>73374456
NEVA DID NO AAAAHM
>>
>>73374513
IT DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE
>>
>>73374464
that song is utter shit lmao
>>
>>73373689
if you want people to feel like this release was irrelevant, why make yet another thread about it?
>>
I liked it
>>
>>73373689
because it's tresh
>>
THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
SHE WET LIKE BARBRA STREISAND
POLICE EVERWHERE
ITS LIKE A NIGGA KILLED A WHITE MAN
>>
File: 10233820480.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
10233820480.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>73374320
bait hard
>>
>>73375759
you redditors and your bait posts are simply epic
>>
>>73373689
sorry what? I'm too busy listening to this album
>>
>>73374320
>We don't talk to each other
kek
>>
>>73374308
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA
lel
>>
>>73373689
weak songwriting, forgettable production, too many vocal features meant it lost any gorillaz indentity
>>
>>73373689
because they dropped the ass and it crashed
>>
>>73375784
/mu/ is literally the most reddit board on 4chan.
>>
>>73376181
Sleeping Powder was good though
>>
out of body is a fucking banger
>>
>>73373919
is this what ur mum wrote in ur baby shower invitation?
>>
>>73378461
shots fired
>>
>>73373689
Has no personality. Some songs are good but feel like any other artist but the Gorilaz.
The good songs are really fucking good and groovy, but the bad songs are fucking terrible as shit. Like oh my god they are too fucking bad.
How can someone genuinely like Charger? I'm actually curious
>>
>>73376640
Sleeping Powder was not on the album tho
>>
>>73373689
Should've been more like the leftover track Sleeping Powder
>>
>>73374320
haha wow! showed those reddit fags whats what!
seriously nobody does this. this is the average mr bungle fan, gorillaz fans tend to just be normies that are "into music"
>>
>>73374231
i think it was a cool album, but you are right
>>
>>73373689
Because it sucks. It fucking sucks.

It is an offshoot of nigger rap music (the lowest form of music, even worse than all sub-genres of rock music, most of which is even worse than jazz of all things); and it has possibly the most ham-fisted political undertones that there ever were, at any time in history. Yes, everybody knows that Donald Trump is a silly person.

It was even bad compared with Gorillaz previous output; which had next to no real innovation or complexity.
>>
>>73381036
>nigger rap
stopped reading there
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.