[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

When did Xiu Xiu click for you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: cover.jpg (170KB, 595x600px)
cover.jpg
170KB, 595x600px
When did Xiu Xiu click for you?
>>
when i started getting fucked in the ass
>>
>>73366872
same
>>
when I started killing kids
>>
when a burning flag was thrown upon me
and my clothes caught fire as well as my hair
all of which burnt off and then my flesh became fuel
before the rowdy boys encircled my bonfire and pissed out the flames
"this is what happens to magafags" they chanted over and over and over again and again
in the hospital the corpulent nurse put on la foret by xiu xiu while the doctor adjusted the traction pulleys
when the album died i wanted to as well
>>
when i admitted to myself that im trans desu
>>
I saw this band live back in 2008. I only went because Prurient was opening for them.
He was fantastic. They were fucking atrocious.
>>
>>73367733
they were touring behind a pretty lackluster album to be fair
>>
>>73366861
When I heard apistat commander for the second time.
>>
>>73366861
A couple of years ago when I was depressed and drinking a lot of wine every night and listening to A Promise
>>
File: 1497458293988.jpg (109KB, 610x673px) Image search: [Google]
1497458293988.jpg
109KB, 610x673px
It took me a long time to catch on to the subtlety of his work, but eventually the maturity and eloquence of his character really spoke to me.
/sarcasm

It never clicked because the music is garbage.
>>
>>73368306
I'll give it to you that the flag burning is kind of obnoxious.

On the other hand, are you trying to imply that musicians are supposed to be mature and eloquent? That's just a little retarded, anon.
>>
>>73367705
jamie?
>>
around junior year of highschool

it stopped clicking with me junior year of college
>>
>>73367733
i saw prurient when he was touring frozen niagara falls and he sucked so much fucking cock
>>
When I was about 16

It stopped clicking when I hit 17
>>
>>73368306
that's a very nice photo desu
>>
I really liked them in my sophomore year of high school.
I don't care for them now.
Also, Jamie's twitter is fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>73368430
>are you trying to imply that musicians are supposed to be mature and eloquent?
No, but I am implying that it takes a little more than being Linkin Park levels of faux-edge with a thin veneer of hipster cred to be taken seriously.
>>
>>73368593
>hipster
do I need to whip out the pasta on you?
>>
>>73368716
The idea of "hipster" being a nebulous adjective applied to something for marketing appeal applies perfectly to the idea that Xiu Xiu is a project that thrives off of image alone.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.