[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sebadoh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: sebadoh_jens_nordstrom.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sebadoh_jens_nordstrom.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
So, whats the deal with these guys?

What are their best songs? Why does Ween/Guided by Voices hate
>>
>>73364016
bakesale and III are classics
>>
III is great, I wish it was discussed here more
>>
Harmacy is good too. I get it, it's not as good as Bakesale, but it's still a good album nonetheless.
>>
Bubble And Scrape is an extremely underrated album. It's as good as any of their most acclaimed LPs but you barely ever hear anyone talk about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCQGotEpH8g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fH36vHh3g4

Lou was funny as fuck when I saw Dino Jr. live a while back.
>>
>>73364016
Basically start with Bakesale and III, and if you like either check their other stuff out
>Why does Ween/Guided by Voices hate
I don't know anything about this, explain
>>
III is good and ween is shit
>>
File: 1469499051297.png (440KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1469499051297.png
440KB, 633x758px
>mfw Soul and Fire
>>
Why did Eric Gaffney leave the band?

Is any of his solo stuff good?
>>
gaffney's songs were the best
>>
i first heard spoiled when i was in high school at the end of KIDS. some life changing shit, then i tried listening to the album and it was too hard for me. then i heard poledo years later and everything made sense
>>
Ween are known for being assholes and shouldn't be taken seriously, and Guided By Voices are fucking garbage made by some middle America dadrocker fourth grade teacher.
>>
File: mmyes good song.png (28KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
mmyes good song.png
28KB, 354x286px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynzSIhx2V4Q
>>
>>73364354
My friend, you forgot to put "the" in front of shit. No need to thank me.
>>
The girl who got me into this band ended up killing herself. I don't listen to them much anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiElRCSoXRY
>>
>>73367168

why she kill self

did u ever bang her
>>
>>73367210
>why she kill self

I don't know if there was any specific reason. She came from a pretty fucked up family and had a lot of emotional issues and issues with substance abuse and so on.

>did u ever bang her

Nah.
>>
Based on Poledo I thought I was gonna love Sebadoh. Then I checked them out and they weren't great and none of the songs sounded like that. Am I missing something?
>>
>>73367317

weed forestin and the freed msn sounds like poledo, did you listen to those
>>
1. Barlow
2. Gaffney
3. Lul((stine))

4. Bob Fey
>>
>>73367343
No, to be honest. I just listened to Brand New Love, I dig it. Thanks for the recs.
>>
File: green-tree-frog-feb10.jpg (148KB, 1639x1229px) Image search: [Google]
green-tree-frog-feb10.jpg
148KB, 1639x1229px
>>73364016
I enjoy Sebadoh Ween and Guided by Voices, ama
>>
>>73367727
Are you me?
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 681x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 681x1024px
>Lou Barlow made Poledo for the express purpose of looking "deep" and attracting a gf
>it actually worked and they got married
What a legend. Betas do win sometimes.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.