[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do about girls with shit music taste? I went on a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1462756786432.jpg (7KB, 205x245px)
1462756786432.jpg
7KB, 205x245px
What do you do about girls with shit music taste? I went on a date and it went great but fuck her taste is the most boring pap smear normalfag nigger garbage. Beyonce, Kendrick, Chance the Rapper, Drake, Chainsmoker. Fuck it.
>>
>>73361720
If she likes that garbage, she's probably burned more coal than Amtrak. You're only in for disappointment with a whore like that.
>>
>>73361720
She probably doesn't care that much about music, and that's understandable since people can have different interests than yours.

If everything went well, then you can probably talk about something else other than music. And you can still share your favorites with her, you know.
>>
>talking about music with girls
>caring what girls listen to
>>
uhhg why are gurls so stupid bro they wont get down and suck my cock while listening to nmh and swans with me its bullshit
>>
>>
>>73362385
you can tell its a faux-intellectual because of the anime pic
>>
>>73361720

You fucking learn how to go on a date without worrying about stupid fucking shit like music tastes. I have never dated a girl based on shared interests ever, we just shared our interests with each other and then we both had twice as much in the way of interests when all is said and done.

Learn to be a selfless and decent human being and you won't worry about shit like this, dude.
>>
>>73362385
Wow
>>73362562
Pleeb
>>
>>73361720
get over yourself
>>
>>73362691
dude i cant fuck a girl if she doesnt have every swans and animal collective album on vinyl
>>
>>73361720
then introduce her to new music you whiny faggot. i'm assuming you're a normie because the date went well, so you should know to do introduce the topic smoothly
>>
>>73362385

How do you BIOLOGICALLY set yourself apart to be appealing to women?
>>
>>73361720
well, beyonce and kendrick are alright sometimes
>>
>>73362742
Like, it's more of a biological imperative for men.
>>
>>73362654

>Being a good person makes you a pleb

This is exactly why the entire world is fucked. Maybe one day people will open their fuckin eyes.
>>
>>73362562
>>73362846
normie please leave
that includes you OP
>>
>>73361720
That's probably the most normie taste a gir can have.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.