[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dungeon synth/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

Aoty 2017?
>>
>>73361713
stop ruining good genres. Dungeon Synth was never meant to be some shitty soundcloud vaporwave-tier garbage.
>>
>>73361759
I wouldn't say that's what it is now. It's fine
>>
This is the good stuff
>>
>>73361779
That's where it's headed. Chaucerian Myth is fucking poser garbage.
>>
>>73361848
What makes you say that? I think he makes awesome music
>>
>>73361848
Do you like any modern DS or just the old stuff?
>>
File: IMG_7541.jpg (176KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7541.jpg
176KB, 1200x1200px
Another good one from this year
>>
>>73362226
And this
>>
Why does mu hate dungeon synth
>>
If only I knew that dungeonsynth existed I could have held onto all the music I made for Newgrounds and highschool and instead have sold it to suckers on bandcamp
>>
>>73363116
I'm sure those suckers would have appreciated it!
>>
>>73363116
This lmao.

>spent hundreds of hours as a teenager getting drunk in parents' basement and fucking around with a laptop and a few cheap synths with no particular purpose, had no interest whatsoever in black metal/black metal intros/dungeon synth at the time
>finished shitloads of tracks of morose, vaguely medieval-feeling, often melodic and often very cheesy dark synth music
>would usually hand over whatever finished tracks I had at the time to a buddy of mine who would then overlay those tracks with his own contributions in the form of 100% analog industrial and noise flourishes
>the material that we produced was vastly superior to the majority of the shit coming out of this recent dungeon synth resurgence
>I lost all my copies of the material when I moved house and misplaced the CD-Rs
>he lost all his copies of the material in a hard drive crash
>neither one of us was particularly upset about it at the time because we just treated the whole thing as a silly hobby and had no intention of even attempting to get any of the music published
>tfw we could have been the most important band in modern dungeon synth if we just held onto the stuff that we recorded for 4-5 more years

I could have been a superstar right now.
>>
>>73363483
>>73363116
Well you nerds sure fucked up
>>
File: Sequestered Keep Wandering Far.jpg (42KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Sequestered Keep Wandering Far.jpg
42KB, 700x700px
>>
>>73363768
Awesome artist, I have the era 2 box set
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.