[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

vampire weekend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: vampireWeekend.jpg (149KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
vampireWeekend.jpg
149KB, 1000x1000px
what does /mu/ think of vampire weekend? lately i've been listening to them a lot over and over and can't stop.

love diane young and cape cod
>>
File: (16).jpg (60KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
(16).jpg
60KB, 550x366px
>>73360527
one of the first indie bands i loved back in 2010 when i discovered indie music, good times
>>
>>73360527
aren't you rich enough to shill them?
>>
>>73360527
I like them, I think they're unfairly lumped in with those early 2010s landfill indie bands like Two Door Cinema Club and shit. I think they're a bit better than that, I really enjoy Contra.
>>
>>73360576
really? i have modern vampires and the 1st album on repeat. i think horchata always turns me off of Contra
>>
>>73360576

TDCC is literally the best to ever come out of that shitty indie scene alongside the foals
>>
>>73360743
nah
>>
>>73360590
listen to diplomats son
>>
>>73360743
shit taste
>>
New album when
Plz Ezra
>>
>>73360590
Yeah don't know what it is, I just find so many of the songs on it super catchy. But yeah I think the other two albums are still solid.
>>
shitty ass rich kid music. don't need that crap in our current shithole of a situation. we need working class music
>>
>>73360974
t. poor guy
>>
>>73360974
>>73360974

I don't know why but this made me laugh so much
>>
Strangely enough Diane Young and Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa are my two favorite songs by them as well.
>>
>>73361520
i just started playing guitar again and i love playing the riff from cape cod.

and blasting diane young and singing as loud as i can when i drive
>>
Best song by VW isn't even on one of their albums
>>
>>73360527
YOU CAN TURN YOUR BACK ON THE BITTER WORLD
YOU CAN TURN YOUR BACK ON THE BITTER WOORLD
>>
A-Punk just has so much character, instantly fell in love.
>>
>>73361740
explain
>>
>>73361663
Fitting time to listen to DY since when I first listened to it I thought it sounded like a broken car horn.
>>
>>73361868
Ladies of Cambridge
It's a B side of the Mansard Roof single
>>
>>73360527
bad
>>
BLAKE'S. GOT A NEW FACE.
(BLAKE'S GOT A NEW FACE)
>>
>>73360576
Two Door has more talent on the tips of their cocks than Vampire Weekend could ever dream of having
>>
This is when buttindie took a huge nosedive in quality.
>>
Explain to me why this is rich kid music?
>>
>>73364382
what are some good bands before the nosedive? cursive?
>>
>>73364443
Cause all of the members are rich kids who went to an Ivy League school and sing about cardigans and yachting
>>
>>73364446
that and the weakerthans
>>
>>73364685
this is wrong though. they earned it through scholarships
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.