[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>arcade fire what went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

>arcade fire
what went wrong?
>>
everything now
>>
>>73358536
Not breaking up after the EP and Funeral and only coming back in 2010 to release Sprawl II as a one off single.
>>
>>73358658
>Sprawl II
Fuck yeah, I hate the people who write off all of AF post-Funeral. Sprawl II is great.
>>
>>73358536
What are you talking about? They're still one of the best bands. Reflektor was a 10/10
>>
>>73358536

did the new album leak????
>>
What the fuck is the new single?
Are they ABBA now?
>>
>>73358658
>>73358733
really? Sprawl II was the only single? They had better songs to pick from
>>
They just made their music accessible to everyone
>>
>>73360490
said every interesting artist before becoming shit
>>
Reflektor is really good, honestly.
>>
>>73360603

I'm not defending them, it's just the truth
>>
>>73358658
>Not liking Neon Bible
>>
>>73358536
New album looks like it'll be pretty good, desu.
>>
>>73358536

they formed
>>
>>73358774

Jesus Christ, please stop listening to music. You're literally too retarded for it. That album is one of the worst album in the last decade
>>
>>73360490
>Funeral isn't accessible
kek

Also The Suburbs is a masterpiece
>>
>>73362311
Give me a reason why it's bad and I'll tell you how you're wrong
>>
>>73362311
>Last decade
>2013
>>
They stayed in Haiti too long
>>
>>73358733
The Suburbs is better than Funeral easily
>>
>>73364241
Suburbs made Arcade Fire stars.
>>
>>73358536
Everything Now is going to be a Reflektor 2.0 which is a problem because Arcade Fire aren't really a band known to repeat themselves and it's a shame for them to start NOW, after like a decade.
>>
>>73363454

yeah idiot, last decade includes the past 10 years. see? you are retarded
>>
>>73364472
I think Win is probably on a mission to "bring back disco." His solo work has the same flavor.

Although I think as a band they are pretty smart and understand everything about presentation so don't count your chickens
>>
>>73362761

terrible production
wasting Bowie's talent
horrible lyrics
cringey album cycle (via huge papier mache heads)
forced length on 80% of the tracks
>>
>>73364529
>His solo work has the same flavor.

What solo work?
>>
>>73364277
Rightly so
>>
Flew too close to the sun. Could've stopped after The Suburbs and gone down in history in one of the best "indeh" bands ever, but no. They just had to go and shit all over it with the bloated self-indulgent heaping mess that is Reflektor, and then do it AGAIN for some reason with EN.
>>
>>73364713
Win Butler started 'ironically' DJing under the name DJ Windows 98.
>>
>>73364575
I'm not him but
>Terrible production
The production was fine. Actually a high point of the record.
>wasting Bowie's talent
They didn't want Bowie to be on the record at all. Bowie threatened to leak the record if he didn't get at least a small part in it.
>horrible lyrics
You've got me there.
>cringey album cycle
I'm not sure what that one means.
>forced length of 80% of the tracks
Another valid criticism.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.