[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New chelsea wolfe single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: a0371152011_10.jpg (57KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a0371152011_10.jpg
57KB, 1200x1200px
https://chelseawolfe.bandcamp.com/track/16-psyche

Thoughts?
>>
Chelsea Wolfe is embarrassing desu.
>>
File: chelsea_wolfe.jpg (228KB, 2340x1257px) Image search: [Google]
chelsea_wolfe.jpg
228KB, 2340x1257px
>tfw anon beats you to it
I was gonna post the same but decided to check if there's a thread first

hyped as fuck for the new album desu
Chelsea's great

HOWEVER
the song is a biiiiiit too similar to others
I've gotten used to each of her albums being quite different than the rest of her work; hopefully 16 psyche is more of an exception
>>
>>73357361
holy shit a new album coming out as well
>>
>>73357361
Much better than anything on Abyss.
>>
>>73357661
One of the tracks sounded like black metal, not that one though. The other ones I heard were Static Hum and The Culling.
>>
she'd better do another tour when that comes out

only saw her once and that was very short and 1-2 years ago

>>73358061
you can fuck right off m80
Carrion Flowers, Maw, and After the Fall are great
>>
>>73358271
I liked Simple Death, Survive, and Grey Days. It wasn't the songs, it was the mixing.
>>
>>73358339
>Grey Days mixing
ohmyshityes, forgot about that

I always wonder what part of the team is responsible for those parts
I'm assuming it's the producer(s)? and how much do the artists involve themselves in it
>>
>>73358479
Chelsea does the mixing, but she was working with John Congleton, who she mentioned clashed with her producing style.

The other records she made were mixed in more her style.
>>
>>73358701
>>73358479
The mixing and mastering of all of Sargeant House's records blows. Each band used to have their own sound on there, but around 2013 every fucking album to come from that label has used the EXACT same drum sounds. They're all copied off of Russian Circles and These Arms are Snakes drum sounds. It works on some records, but I've gotten so sick of hearing them on every release. It's really ruined a lot of Chelsea's songs especially.
>>
>>73358807
What do you think about the production on her albums before she got signed to Sargent House?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.