[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of Aerosmith?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 51bUYiD8yhL.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51bUYiD8yhL.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
What does /mu/ think of Aerosmith?
>>
>>73356047
first 4 albums are goat sleaze rock.
>>
Sure not their post-1985 career as corporate mall sound system music.
>>
Spaced is a cool underrated Aerosmith track. I think it's actually about the origin story of Superman, but I'm not entirely sure.
>>
>>73356047
The apex of dadderonomy
>>
Buttiest of buttrock. May as well be assrock.
>>
I really like Last Child but they're kind of shit.
>>
Sweet Emotion was about Joe Perry's wife who was some kind of whore/slut/tramp/groupie/bitch who tried to control the band.
>>
>>73356047
Low tier dadrock.
>>
>>73356663
Low tier dadrock is gutter trash like Styx and Kansas.
>>
File: Joe and Elyssa Perry.jpg (61KB, 400x346px) Image search: [Google]
Joe and Elyssa Perry.jpg
61KB, 400x346px
>>73356633
This was her. Cute face but absolutely no boobs.
>>
>>73357298
I'd hit it if I had a time machine back to 1975.
>>
>>73357185
^This. Dennis DeYoung needs to die a horrific, slow death.
>>
>>73356047

They had a nice edge in the 70s...lamed out in the 80s/90s....

Rocks is a great album as is Toys

you cant catch me cuz the rabbit done died....
>>
>>73357750
>you cant catch me cuz the rabbit done died....
The rabbit meaning a home pregnancy test. Steven Tyler made some great use of 70s slang, eg Coney Island White Fish (a condom).
>>
>>73357750
So just like RHCP laming out after 1995. Yeah ok, bands grow up and can't be 25 forever, still gay af though.
>>
What a pity they fucked themselves with drugs and wasted a lot of their prime career years.
>>
toys in the attic is a great sleazy blues rock album
>>
File: IMG_0481.jpg (68KB, 600x558px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0481.jpg
68KB, 600x558px
>>73356139
I agree except PUMP and Music From Another Dimension kick ass. Get a Grip isn't all that bad but the filler on that album is pure shit. Greatest American rock band ever.
>>
>>73357863
>I agree except PUMP
I agree. Pump is their best post-85 album, if a little cleaner and more commercial than their 70s efforts.
>and Music From Another Dimension
Whoawhoawhoa slow down there. Let's not and say we did.
>>
i dont understand how anybody ever liked these guys
they dont have a single good album and most of their songs are just fucking trash
>>
File: 16860725236_1a7854333f_z.jpg (53KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
16860725236_1a7854333f_z.jpg
53KB, 640x640px
>>73357931
Ok Anon, tell us what fedora indie rock you listen to. Come on, be honest.
>>
>>73357980
i was a dadrocker for years and even then i still hated them
>>
pump was great too
>>
>>73357818
They were quite gifted musicians, songwriters, and arrangers, problem was that they just wanted to be a slightly niche AOR band like Sabbath and Blue Oyster Cult, but their popularity blew up with Toys In The Attic and Columbia started pressuring them too hard to be the American Led Zeppelin. Their sudden rise to rock star status was too much for them to handle and they fell into horrible substance abuse.
>>
Their sound was just the right balance between metal and blues rock, they could be enjoyed by both metalheads and rock "purists" like Christgau. Them and KISS were essential to the development of 80s rock.
>>
>>73358168
But 80s rock was absolute shitty garbage.
>>
>>73358206
Not all 80s rock was Poison, you stupid...
>>
>>73358465
All mainstream 80s rock were though, you clod
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.