[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mu/ is a pleb board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: pleb.jpg (420KB, 1890x1900px) Image search: [Google]
pleb.jpg
420KB, 1890x1900px
outside of the generals, we have:

>generic trap rapper no. 1
>surface-level heavy metal band
>the worst alt-rock band to ever exist
>generic trap rapper no. 2 (new-school edition)
>generic trap rapper no. 3 (new-school edition vol. 2)
>'lol so woke' obvious-tier popstar
>the most undeservingly shilled band on the board
>entry level metal band
>overrated 80s 'dude weed lmao' music
>plebby muh high school sucks music
>don't even get me started

/mu/ has become a board for discussion of entry level and/or circlejerked music and pic related proves it.
>>
>>73354416
But you are ok with Grimes?
>>
if you're not here for the sole purpose of shitposting then you're a plebeian.
>>
We had a pretty good aoty thread for a couple days but that's still a sorta low bar to set and otherwise the board is still very awful. Aoty threads should be the most active here. After kpop I suppose.
>>
>>73354444
NO YOU DIDN'T

ITS FUCKING JUNE

AOTY THREADS IN JUNE ARE LITERALLY SHITPOSTS YOU MELON

how retarded
>>
Seriously, what do you expect from highschoolers and the avarage college fag? Sounds like you demand to much from this place, better learn to shitpost like the rest of us or stop wasting your time here.
>>
>>73354470
not if you change the threads name into AOTYSF ;)))
>>
File: fuckoff.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
fuckoff.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>>73354416
>"contrarian thread"
what a fucking hypocrite. everything sucks until we critisize your favorite popular meme artist apparently. Delete your stupid thread
>>
>>73354470
See this is what I'm talking about. Aotysf is literally always implied. Aotysf for 2018 for example will possibly start in November maybe even October. Also most importantly aotysf is simply an expression at least when referring to the thread itself. Aoty thread simply means 2017 thread.

I'll be surprised if this board doesn't kust continue to get worse because of people like yourself.
>>
>>73354491
Thank you ageist
>>
>>73354431
F B P B
>>
/grimes/ is only good thread t b h
>>
And actually we've had a couple other good threads in the last day or two despite them not being very successful. I thought the bands with one God tier album among utter shit was a surprisingly good way of being challenged to discover good albums.
>>
>>73354416

And you didn't even count out the Grimes thread; those are the worst of all
>>
>>73354533
The fact high school and college students are close-minded and generally retarded has inherently nothing to do with their age number but due to the fact they have become so immersed into the general culture that they lack perspective and imagination which doesn't only manifest into their taste in music but also lifestylism, image and a crippling need for acceptance. They're have devolved into shallow human beings limited by their own self imposed sense of confomity and most only break away from this completely after their mid-thirties. Try talking to kids before the age of 12-13 and you'll recognise the true nature of a free mind before it gets almost involuntary corrupted by both self-created and societal induced normalization.
Their similarities to old retired people are uncanny.
>>
>lifestylism
>>
>>73354678
whomst thou be quoting
>>
>whomst
>>
>>73354416
what's new
>>73354444
>pitchfork flavor of the month circlejerk
>good
>>
>>73354535
first best post best?
>>
/mu/ hasn't been the same since around 2012 when reddit was taking off

This place used to be a lot more elitist and better.
>>
File: 1477947954461.jpg (45KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1477947954461.jpg
45KB, 500x374px
>>73354899
>it's been five years since /mu/ was good
>>
>>73354899
I blame big_luigi_fan for this
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.