[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are the new school rappers worth listeningi to and which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1495342054434.jpg (144KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495342054434.jpg
144KB, 500x375px
Who are the new school rappers worth listeningi to and which of their works do you think are good entry points? I've honestly not listened to any rap from up and comers since maybe Vince Staples' first mixtape and want to get back into it.
>>
>>73347667
Other than Kendrick most of the mainstream ones are pretty bad, and I personally dislike Kendrick cause of his "we wuz kangz" and " BLM" bullshit
>>
>>73347667
It sorta depends. Lil Uzi is more of a feel good rapper. But his lyrics are pretty meh. xxxtentacion is pretty good, but he's easily bandwagoned
>>
File: KlayVSklay.jpg (505KB, 2209x3024px) Image search: [Google]
KlayVSklay.jpg
505KB, 2209x3024px
>>73347686
damn why are all the /pol/acks such plebs
>>
this year, your old droog and jonwayne are pretty good
>>
Earl Sweatshirt -- Doris
Freddy Gibbs -- Pinata
Danny Brown -- Atrocity Exhibition
Joey Bada$$ -- 1999
Isaiah Rashad -- Clivia Demo
Denzel Curry -- Imperial
>>
>>73347889
all of these sans denzel were probably the last rap albums I listened to and thoroughly enjoyed

guess I'l try his stuff
>>73347829
jonwayne raps? I really enjoy his production so that should be interesting

>>73347714
My cousin played that song with the hook "all my friends are dead" in his car teh other day and while I enjoyed it it also didn't really feel that good
xxxtentacion seems like a total meme but I guess I'll try more of his stuff
>>
>>73347909
Also check out:
Joey Purp -- iiiDrops
Open Mike Eagle -- Hella Personal Film Festival
Wiki -- Lil Me

>jonwayne
New album was dope. "These Words Are Everything" is one of the best beats I've heard in a long time

>xxxtentacion
Should not be supported. Honestly no talent
>>
d a n n y b r o w n
>>
>>73347667
migos - culture
young thug - jeffery
kanye west - the life of pablo
travis scott - rodeo
the albums i think are best representative of the state of hip hop and it's direction for the years to come
>>
>>73347667
>Danny Brown
>Earl Sweatshirt
>Young Thug
>Migos
>21 Savage
>Rich Chigga

The only currently popular rappers I can recommend
>>
>>73347686
yeah me too cause of the "i'm so tired of the photoshop show me some stretch marks". What kind of pandering cuck does that?
>>
Jon Connor.
>>
>>73347667
Peanut butter pickle sandwhicches are actually fucking amazing epecially with crunchy thank you OP
>>
Royce da 5'9", even though he's not an up and comer. Kid Vishis (his brother) is a honorable mention
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.