[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Controversial opinion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: StealThisAlbum[1].png (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
StealThisAlbum[1].png
33KB, 300x300px
Steal This Album! is SOAD's best work.
>>
>>73346679
more like syndrome of a down lmao
>>
>>73346702
Oh man, you sure made fun of my post!
>>
>>73346679
This and s/t are best
>>
>nu-maletel
>>
I'm gonna be honest, I love Toxicity other than the extremely overplayed hits
>>
>bunch of rejected Toxicity songs

I-E-A-I-A-I-O and Mr Jack are pretty good though
>>
File: IMG_2081.jpg (86KB, 411x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2081.jpg
86KB, 411x358px
If I stole the album only after someone else told me to, would I be a rebel or a grunt?
>>
>>73346702
This, is still pretty funny and true no matter how many times I've seen this
>>
>>73346679

this is not controversial

everyone knows STA is their best album
>>
>>73346679
Anyone here hype for their new material coming out soon?
>>
If I want to get into System of a Down should I start with Steal This or Toxicity? Currently listening to Chop Suey and it's a classic, I like this stuff but I've never gotten into it
>>
>>73349777

you can listen in whichever order
>>
>>73346679
I haven't listened to System of a Down since middle school, but I would be inclined to agree. Definitely not a controversial opinion.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (95KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
95KB, 1252x1252px
name one bad song
>>
>>73350045

same can be said about every SOAD album...
>>
Not sure if controversial since a lot of people agree, but I know/mu/tants will disagree all the time

Muses first 4 albums were all spectacular and good shit. Resistance wasn't a bad album.
>>
>>73350045
IMO this is actually the best
>>
I'm going to have to agree. Ego Brain, Thetawaves, and Highway Song are all amazing songs, and the others range from good to great.
>>
>>73349777
I recommend in order -- especially since they have SO few albums, and 2&3 are from the same sessions, same with albums 4&5.
>>
I always flip flop between this and Toxicity. Picking your favorite band's album is hard af.
>>
>>73350045
i saw them 2 years ago and the setlist consisted almost entirely of this album. shit was so cash
>>
Mezmerize/Hypnotize AREN'T bad albums.
>>
>>73346679
they have never made a good album though...
>>
>>73349777
They're literally all 10/10 albums imo. Yes yes I know I'm stanning them but they are fucking incredible and they haven't written a single bad song.
>>
>>73353923
I don't think SOAD has ever made a 10/10 album but none of them are under a 7 though

S/T - 8/10
Toxicity - 8.5/10
STA - 9/10
Mesmerize - 8.5/10
Hypnotize - 7/10
>>
>>73346679
It is, though.
>>
>>73349324
I've never seen such an incorrect and inaccurate statement.

Hypnotize and Mezmerize are easily the two best. Equally to the point where you can't differentiate which is better.
>>
>>73355945
Those are so incredibly annoying it's not even funny. They went from fantastic songs like Forest and Aerials to "MY COCK IS MUCH BIGGER THAN YOUUUURS" and "BANANA BANANA TERRACOTTA PIE"

Granted, they were always satirical, but the amount on Toxicity is just right, the later albums are over the top imo. Daron screaming is the worst thing.
>>
>>73346679
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEIAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>73350064
Hypnotize and Mesmerize both had bad songs though.
>>
god people on here listen to SoaD?
when did this start
>>
>>73357225
There's a constant influx of new blood and the former new blood becomes old blood. Some of us grew up with system of a down.
>>
>>73357225
It's nostalgia. Also, if /mu/ would stop taking itself so fucking seriously all the time, more people would enjoy some SOAD once in a while.
>>
>>73357203
Like?
>>
>>73346679
LITERALLY DAD ROCK
>>
The Moon & Antarctica is Modest Mouse's third best, not first.
>>
>>73346679
I agree
>>
>>73350045
>>73351339
good taste and good album, easily SOAD's best work
>>
>>73346679
fully agree a huge guilty pleasure for me over the years still enjoy it unironically although serj tankian is a top hat
>>
>>73347572
I agree with you, don't know if I'd say best but they are my favorite for sure.
Do you remember when this was all over the internet? It was paired witha a similar video of Pictures, through which I managed to discover Steal This Album!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKXWAE8YYxY
>>
>>73358399
Fucking summer.
>>
Why is SOAD acceptable while other nu metal bands suck so much?
Is it because they don't use dj and shit?
>>
>>73360077
There are other acceptable nu metal bands. There's a really big and stupid part of /mu/ that talks shit about nu metal and then goes to listen to some absolutely shitty acts.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.