[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he do it? Is it possible he actually sold his soul to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1224534564.jpg (102KB, 960x1257px) Image search: [Google]
1224534564.jpg
102KB, 960x1257px
Did he do it? Is it possible he actually sold his soul to the devil?

People who knew him described him as a below average player, let alone blues player. When he came back after the rumored incident he literally, LITERALLY was the greatest blues player EVER laying the foundations to an entire genre. You dont fucking go on for 6 months practicing and just come back revolutionizing music forever.

Thats fucking mindboggling.
>>
>>73338488
>that's fucking mindboggling that some people work hard
>>
who cares blues it's just a faggot with a guitar crying about something, every song is the same and i even wish i was joking
>>
>>73338529

>comparing the creative spark that is needed for what he did to " just do your homework, xD"

Nah, kid. Thats not how it works.
>>
>>73338488
>he actually did it.
>the absolute madman.
>>
>>73338546
yes it is lol its even easier when playing something as simple as the blues
>>
>>73338546
>being this much of a useless narrow minded neet
Thats fucking mindboggling.
>>
>>73338543

>classical music is just as many instruments as possible playing the same note
>jazz is just palying as many notes as possible
>electro is just ones and zeros ina computer

Epic my man.
>>
>>73338546
Yeah, selling your soul to the devil is more believable
:^)
>>
Wouldnt he be rewarded by the devil in hell for bringing his music to mankind?
>>
>>73338558
Nice job dodging the issue. Blues is overly simplistic guitar strumming without any variation thus boring. And yes i couldn't give a shit how "soulful" it's supposed to be or whether it's influential or not (although i'm thankful for it's contribution) because in the end of the day it sounds lackluster compared to everything that came after and i'm not gonna pretend otherwise and worship it and it's icons like a trendy faggot, out of a sense of duty rather than appreciating the actual sound.
>>
>>73338546
>Nah, kid. Thats not how it works.
And demons and devils exist. Is that how it works?
>>
>>73338488
>Is it possible he actually sold his soul to the devil?

Look at his fingers and you'll know the answer.
>>
>and I'm gonna beat my woman until I get satisfied
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>73338650

fagit
>>
>>73338650
That really sounds like an opinion my dude.
I could emphasise on the negative traits of any musical genre, but that's how we like them.
>>
File: you.png (641KB, 730x850px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
641KB, 730x850px
>>73338650
>>
Nope, they just recorded him at a higher speed by accident. Slow it down and he sounds like a normal bloke playing blues
>>
>>73338717
>That really sounds like an opinion my dude
Wow you must really clever to point it out dude i would never know myself , want a cookie?
>>73338721
>opinions are autistic
hello mr.autist
>>
>>73338721
what's wrong with balloons across the street?
>>
File: IMG_2101.jpg (143KB, 851x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2101.jpg
143KB, 851x1200px
>>73338561
>>
>>73338550
/thread
>>
File: 1497312025445.jpg (15KB, 323x323px) Image search: [Google]
1497312025445.jpg
15KB, 323x323px
>>73338488
>it's ludicrous to claim he became such a good player in only six months, that is fantasy
>there are more logical explanations
>he sold his soul to the devil
>>
>>73339884

The most simple explanation is often the truth.
>>
>>73340419
>selling your soul to satan is the simplest explanation

i wish /mu/ had flags
>>
>>73340452

So youre getting even more envious?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.