[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the most useless member of the crew? They literally pay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: thomyorke.jpg (391KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
thomyorke.jpg
391KB, 1280x853px
Is he the most useless member of the crew?
They literally pay him to fucking cry over the mic
>>
fuck off thom
>>
fuck off will
>>
tom york is a legend
>>
they're all necessary to make the band work. without him, the band's direction probably wouldn't have changed and they would be some generic alt-rock band
>>
He writes the majority of their songs, so no
>>
jonny greenwood is the best radiohead
>>
>>73335899
this is such a dumb post, the joke was supposed to be that thom is the most essential member he writes the fucking songs dipshit
>>
and they pay him to dance. and he can look at the most people in the eye at once so the crowd feels more special.
>>
>>73337292
ok?
>>
>>73337407
with a frontman whose eyes can look into two depressed hipsters at once, imagine the boners he can give. thats really why they keep him. his lazy eye. his awkward dancing was a bonus, since it makes the white kids feel safe to move around and dance just as awkwardly
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.