[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Only 1 person in this photo is still alive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: RubberSoul.jpg (193KB, 1220x1220px) Image search: [Google]
RubberSoul.jpg
193KB, 1220x1220px
>Only 1 person in this photo is still alive
>>
>>73335416
John Lennon isn't hidden in Brazil STOP THIS RETARDED CONSPIRACY THEORY
>>
How did Harrison die? I don't know why I thought he was still alive. I wonder what his funeral was like.
>>
>>73335478
He didnt have one
He died from cancer
>>
uh dude the drummer ringo starr is still alive
he's 76
>>
I wonder who will go down first: Paul or Ringo.
>>
>>73335821

Paul will go first.

There is a period coming in the near future where Ringo will be literally all that's left of the Beatles.

And I find that thought hilarious.
>>
>>73335849

all that shit he got for being the ugly beatle and the drummer nobody wanted to bang

and he looks good and fly as fuck for his age and will be the last man standing still kicking it when paul croaks
>>
>>73335416
2 people, Paul was already dead before Rubber Soul so that's the impostor in the photo
>>
File: Pete Best.jpg (17KB, 220x315px) Image search: [Google]
Pete Best.jpg
17KB, 220x315px
>>73335849
>>73335879
We all know /ourlad/ Pete will be the last one standing though
>>
they all died when jon was kill
>>
>>73337561
this
>>
>>73335416
>Ringo isn't a person
wew lad
>>
File: 1493662683884.png (1004KB, 2434x910px) Image search: [Google]
1493662683884.png
1004KB, 2434x910px
at least they died a glorious death
>>
>>73335478
George died November 29th 2001.

>>73335494
He did have a funeral but it was very private and the only people in attendance was his wife, son, and whoever was officiating. I can't remember if Paul and Ringo attended though.

It was very private and hush hush. They didn't even announced that George had died until the day after the funeral as so not to attract attention. The Harrisons wanted their privacy respected which would not have happened if his death became public.

>>73335849
>>73335879
You both realize that Paul died in an automobile accident in 1966, don't you?

OP is correct. There is only one person in that photo that is still alive, and that's Ringo!
>>
>>73337525
good catch, anon
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.