[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people still pretend to care?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 9

Why do people still pretend to care?
>>
no one with a basic knowledge of gangsta rap has given a shit about this album since his death
>>
>>73333997
rappers talk about their early influences- leads to people thinking that tupac is actually good- leads to stupid fucking twitter posts- leads to shit like this where tupac is the goat etc- basically becomes customary to pretend to know about the rap "greats"
>>
File: notorious-big-ready-to-die11.jpg (121KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
notorious-big-ready-to-die11.jpg
121KB, 1200x1200px
pic related album actually still holds up btw
>>
>>73334021
the complete opposite of this
>>
>>73333997
>Hear how Tupac is god tier
>Listen to his albums
>Mostly filler of boring hood shit with a few good songs with societal commentary
What a disappointment.
>>
>>73334229
This is actually why people still fucking talk about him. Its unreal. Its almost lie observing some sort of mass scale social experiment. Spot on, anon.
>>
>>73333997
>>73333997
it's like comparing the monkees to the velvet underground
>>
Guys, what if POSSIBLY 2pac is actually liked by many people? Is it really that impossible?

Are you guys autistic to actually think every is pretending? I grew up with 2pac's music in the late 90's
>>
why people like tupac
>had the political perspective similar to malcolm x and the black panthers
>charismatic as fuck
>great speaker and was insightful as fuck in an array of topics
>a conscious rapper who actually followed through on what he believed in by shooting corrupt cops who were harassing someone
>arguing the best conscious rapper by covering all the issues blacks face in a concrete and direct way
>is actually good at rapping
>songs have actual substance compared to his contemporaries
>>
>>73334279
Fair enough, have you tried The 7 Day Theory tho?
>>
>>73334519
That doesn't make him the goat for everyone, but if someone believes he is the goat, I might not agree, but I'd understand.
Tupac's a titan of 90s rap
>>
2pac made rap music that takes patients to like, I dislike All Eyez on Me & 7 day but love first 3 albums and Thug Life. I also only perfer R U Still Down? out of the posthumous records.

I guess I'm not down with Deathrow.
>>
>>73334252
new yorker spotted
>>
>>73334229
It's the exact reason people still talk about Nas at all
>>
File: tupac.jpg (936KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
tupac.jpg
936KB, 1600x1065px
>>73333997
No one is pretending. 2pac is the greatest to ever do it. That album is top 10 easily.
>>
>>73336466
not anon but i am from CA and i think biggie was a better rapper, had better songs that have held up. tupac had the message and can be seen as more political but he is def kept in the conversation of greats more by tumblr posts and my first rap greats vol 1 cds than the quality of his body of work
>>
>>73336516
You're insane if you actually believe that. Biggie was a more technical rapper sure, but 2pac is the better artist, and it isn't close at all. Changes and Dear Mama alone destroy biggies entire forgettable catalog.
>>
>>73336542
>biggies entire forgettable catalog.
Juicy
Mo Money Mo Problems
Machine Gun Funk
Hypnotize
Nasty Girl
Notorious B.I.G.
Get Money
Who Shot Ya?
Flava in Ya Ear
Warning
You're Nobody (Til Somebody Kills You)
Notorious Thugs
Kick in the Door
Sky's the Limit
Big Poppa
Somebody's Gotta Die
Suicidal Thoughts
Gimme the Loot
Everyday Struggle
Brooklyn's Finest
>>
>>73336542
I honestly can't think of many 2pac songs that have survived into people's memory to this day. California Love, Changes...uh.
>>
>>73336903
Exactly, all that shite combined doesn't come close to those two 2pac songs. You're delusional if you think otherwise.
>>
>>73336928
Not the same anon but ready to die blows any 2pac album out of the water. Tbqh the greatest hits is his only consistent album and I always preferred him to biggie when growing up.
>>
>>73336920
Changes is still played around the world to this day. Same goes for Dear Mama, same goes for Keep Ya Head Up, same for Live & Die in LA, California Love etc, the list goes on. Biggie is played by hiphop fans, he isn't even on 2pacs level globally and impact wise. Only new yorkers who never left their city disagree.
>>
>>73336977
>he thinks that popularity = quality
>>
>>73336977
Juicy is still played around the world to this day. Sam goes for Big poppa, same for Hypnotize, Gimme the loot etc, the list goes on. Pac is played by hiphop fans, he isn't even on Bigs level globally and impact wise. Only Californians who never left their city disagree
>>
>>73336989
With quality comes popularity
>>
>>73336999
tell that to velvet undergrounds first album
>>
>>73336993
>Juicy is still played around the world to this day. Sam goes for Big poppa, same for Hypnotize, Gimme the loot etc,
lol, you're wrong. ONLY Juicy gets played, but not worldwide, and mostly on hiphop stations. Not like 2pac. You can go to anywhere in the world and they will know 2pac songs.
>>
>>73336993
I love biggie, but you're nuts if you think he's more famous than pac. Pac is worldwide, biggie was a good rapper from new york.
>>
File: LIL GOAT.png (746KB, 1495x386px) Image search: [Google]
LIL GOAT.png
746KB, 1495x386px
>>73336999
>"Lil Yachty has more Twitter followers and is more well known than Vince Staples, therefore he is better."
I can't believe people like you actually think this.
>>
>>73337050
>twitter followers
This site is meant for adults. Please leave.
>>
>>73337062
>completely missing the point
>>
>>73337069
>Not leaving while obviously underage
>>
>>73337041
>>73337005
you are literally retarded if you think this. they are both equally big around the world, if you insist on keeping up your retarded line of arguing then show me some proof. they were both huge, biggie just had more hits, better flow, and better staying power through today musically. 2pac had a message. thats the difference
>>
>>73337069
You're the one who's missing the point. I'm not saying he's better because he is more famous. I'm saying he is more famous because he is a better artist.
>>
>>73337086
>they are both equally big around the world
t. someone who has never traveled
>>
>>73337078
>"I have no logical arguments to back up my claim, so I'll just call the other person underage and hope that shuts him up."
>>
>>73337100
>twitter followers
>logical arguments
kek
>>
>>73337086
>implying biggie isn't only mentioned when talking about 2pac
wew lad
>>
>>73337098
you have no facts other than your biased opinions and anecdotal evidence from your worldly travels. stupid, could tell from the moment you said biggie was a good rapper from ny
>>
>>73337113
>taking my reply out of context
Never once did I say that having more Twitter followers/popularity means the artist is better. I was mocking the other person who was essentially claiming that.
>>
>>73333997
first gay rapper
>>
>>73337124
ah shit you are right i saw that 2 pac movie, Notorious, and they had that biggie cameo. fuck outta here
>>
>>73337087
There's no way you can actually believe this.
>>
>>73337137
No, you misunderstood what he was saying, which he clarified later but you seem to ignore it.
>>
>>73337136
You have no facts other than your biased opinion from sitting at home watching your biggie poster on your wall. Could tell from the moment you unironically compared pac legendary status to biggies hiphop fame.
>>
Why he was murdered?
>>
>>73337146
You're literally proving my point. That movie only sold because people knew they could catch a glimpse of 2pac in it. Stay mad brooklyn.
>>
>>73337158
What he said still seems like a cop out. He's trying to say that Pac is famous because he's better, but there's no way to prove whether or not he believes he's better because he's famous.
>>
Pac was good but I feel like his going back and forth between a gangsta persona and a conscious persona makes his albums incredibly uneven.
>>
>>73337188
>there's no way to prove whether or not he believes he's better because he's famous.
lolwat?
>>
>>73337182
lol. i live in socal bro. i just enjoy good music not dickriding. and was 2 pac even in that movie?
>>
>>73337180
Because he wanted to act gangster and it has real consequences. The truth is rather boring
>>
>>73337156
It's pretty obvious mate. Songs like Changes and Dear Mama resonate with all people, not just hiphop fans. biggie doesn't have songs like that. Juicy, easily his biggest hit, is a mediocre party song, comparing the two really shows your fanboyism.
>>
>>73337231
>Juicy
>mediocre party song
Juicy is a rags to riches story that resonates with all people.
>>
>>73337231
I think Mo Money Mo Problems or Hypnotize might be more popular in general culture than Juicy, honestly.
>>
>>73337231
dear mama is not one of his most popular songs, one of his lesser known "hits" see some data

https://theringer.com/2pac-vs-the-notorious-b-i-g-who-wins-according-to-data-bdb54c583e75

from spotify "Tupac has breadth in the streaming era, but his biggest hits lack the universality of Biggie’s (Pac’s 10 most popular songs on Spotify have accrued more than 300 million streams; Biggie’s have more than half a billion). "
>>
>>73337275
>Spotify
What's your point?

It's like taking data from 1 cd store and drawing conclusions from it. Meaningless.
>>
>>73337261
I really wonder where you are from. I'm gonna guess it's the US. Those songs are never played on regular radio stations, only hiphop oriented ones. Again, 2pac transcends hiphop, biggie does not, that's the difference. You can buy 2pac posters and towels and whatever in the middle of africa, china, europe, whereever you go. People have no idea who biggie even is in most places.
>>
>>73337303
>implying that Spotify isn't the most widely used streaming service of all fucking time and comparing data taken from it to taking data from a fucking cd store
>>
>>73337334
Spotify is mostly used in the US and western europe. It's a terrible way to measure worldwide popularity. If you can't see that there is no hope for you.
>>
>>73337331
Again with the cultural icon bullshit. Kendrick Lamar is also a cultual icon. That doesn't make him any better than lesser known rappers like Denzel Curry and Big L.
>>
>>73337352
its the only way. unless your travels hold any weight. but since you have no sense and have not traveled extensively i think spotify is a much better way to infer how the popularity has spread.
>>
>>73337360
>Kendrick Lamar is also a cultual icon.
LOL

>That doesn't make him any better than lesser known rappers
I never said 2pac was a better lyricist than biggie. I'm just saying he's a better overall artist, the message he had transcends hiphop. There aren't many rappers who can say that, and biggie definitely can not.

I agree 2pac and biggie shouldn't really be compared. Biggie indeed was a better lyricist, way more technical, nobody would argue differently. 2pac indeed is an icon, it's almost disrespectful to put someone like biggie in the same category.
>>
>>73337389
>you have no sense and have not traveled extensively
kek, ok mate. Have fun with your spotify statistics I guess.
>>
>>73337275
>Spotify’s stream count here doesn’t even include the roughly 40 million listens for The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory, the 1996 album released under the Pac alias Makaveli, or the album he made with the short-lived California group Thug Life.
hmmm
>>
>>73337399
thanks. i would prefer to use facts as opposed to, i went to thailand once and while ladyboys sucked me off i heard a 2pac song therefore 2 pac is number one popular world rapper.
>>
>>73337414
2 pac has way more albums. if you look at hits, like was originally mentioned, biggie has almost double, regardless if you take all the streams from that album, which aren't his hits. hits are what people are most likely to know, hear and recognize
>>
>>73337439
>Most streamed song: Old Thing Back (ft. ja Rule and Ralph Tresvant)
Yeah undeniably his biggest hit. Great point.
>>
>>73337470
according to hard data it is. or you know. a faggot poster like you. tough decision
>>
>>73337483
>spotify only statistics
>hard data
>>
>>73337470
they explain it if you want to read

The most popular Biggie song on the streaming service is 2015’s “Old Thing Back,” a European dance track by the Norwegian DJ Matoma. “Old Thing Back” is a remix of “Want That Old Thing Back,” a 2007 song that pairs Big with heir unapparent Ja Rule and New Edition member Ralph Tresvant (Ja has a thing for New Edition)
>>
>>73337390
>LOL
You know damn fucking well that Kendrick is on the path of transcending hip hop.

>I never said 2Pac was a better lyricist than biggie.
When did I bring up fucking lyricism?

>He's a better overall artist.
Biggie made four bad songs (Another, Playa Hater, Nasty Boy, The World Is Filled...) Half of the songs on All Eyez on Me are bad to mediocre filler songs (What'z Ya Phone # is a prime example. But let's just ignore that and pretend that his entire discography was at the same level as Changes and Dear Mama.

>2Pac and Biggie shouldn't be compared.
They were the biggest faces of hip hop who were involved in a legendary and tragic beef during the mid-90s. Saying they shouldn't be compared is like saying Jay Z and Nas shouldn't be compared because Nas focused on his lyricism and Jay is a business icon.
>>
>>73337493
>your opinion
>literally worthless
this data covers more of the world than you could have travelled or experienced, with billions of plays. literally no other way to infer. stay retarded, your experiences dont mean shit
>>
>>73337494
So his biggest hit isn't even really his? Makes perfect sense lol.
>>
>>73337512
The data covers spotify users only. Are you even serious?
>>
>>73337390
What's funny? Kendrick is pretty popular and has only been growing in popularity. I seriously doubt he'll drop off the map unless he releases multiple, back to back awful albums. He is not at 2pac level but he's definitely a well known cultural icon, even outside the US. I've even seen a few of those "i" hats being worn lately
>>
>>73337516
you could take that track out and he woudl still be ahead since he has almost double streams for his top hits
>>
>>73337532
so lets try to infer from available data. spotify covers a lot of countries and population of the world. thats good and hard data. or lets take teh word of some fagot anonymous poster on a thread. he says 2 pac is popular cuz travels. thats soft data. also heavily biased due to chromosome deficiency. if you had to make educated inferences, which would you use?
>>
>>73337497
>When did I bring up fucking lyricism?
Calm down there little boy. What else did you mean by 'being a better rapper' if not lyricism?

>>73337497
>Biggie made four bad songs
Biggie made like 20 songs in total. No shit he has less bad ones, he also has less good ones. He simply has less.

>Jay Z and Nas
Those are both on the same level hiphop wise. If you're talking about business then yeah, Nas shouldn't be in that conversation. When talking about legends, biggie doesn't belong in the conversation.
>>
Let's get real people, would it be true that if Nas was shot somewhere during the mid 90's this whole discussion would have been declared as pure nonsense because everybody would unisonly agree that he is the ultimate GOAT?
>>
>>73334021
>most popular gangsta rap artist to date
>one of his most popular works
>no one with a basic knowledge of gangsta rap has given a shit about this album since his death
citation needed
>>
>>73337571
No. Nas isn't a cultural icon. He was just a rapper. A really good one but nothing more
>>
>>73337602
But isn't it plausible that his death would have made him a cultural icon just like what happened with Pac and Biggie?
>>
>>73337615
he never had the press coverage and hype of the east coast west coast beef. prob would have helped but he is more legend to those in the hip hop know, doubt my parents would know who he is now, or if he had gotten killed
>>
>>73337615
To add something to this, Illmatic is basically seen as one of the absolute bests of all time and a lot of people will claim that it is the best of all time, but I do think this is mostly an undisputed fact in the hip hop community, it didn't really gain ground in mainstream media that Nas was the king of hip hop for some of people. But I do think that a tragic dead could have been the perfect launchpad for him to become that tragic hero of hip hop
>>
>>73337569
>so lets try to infer from available data
How about the fact that 2pac has sold more albums worldwide than biggie? How about the fact that 2pac has like 8 platinum albums? How about the fact that 2pac has had hit singles a decade after his death? No, let's ignore all that and focus on spotify only stats instead. Are you even trying?
>>
>>73337192
I agree on this.
One song
>I WANNA FUCK YO PUSSAY BABAAAAYYY IMMA SHOOT UP DA HOOD WIT MY NIGGAAAAZ
Next song
>AYO BABY WE TRYNA GET UP OUT DA CRIB AND WE GOTTA ADVANCE BLACK CULTURE
Last song
>FUCK THE HOES GET THE MONAYYYY

It feels weird
>>
>>73337637
But yeah, I guess this is a good argument, don't exactly have knowledge on the positions on the hip hop fame ladder in the early 90's
>>
>>73337534
Kendrick is a bit of a weirdo man. He's an alright rapper, don't get me wrong, I like him, but he'll never achieve pac status, not even if he gets shot.
>>
>>73336542
Hey Pac
>>
>>73337667
>comparing 11 tupac albums to Bigs 4 albums. >thinking that worldwide reach is related to albums not singles/hits
are you even trying. show me some facts to back up your claim 2 pac is a more massive global star. i showed you the current data from 100 million plus users in a category that is most relevant, aka hits streaming today. show me something relevant
>>
>>73336466
i live in scotland and just recently listened to this album and i like it a lot

i know no black people
>>
>>73334021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5spMjy8uhc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcPZGHRrQ1Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIlUNd7suew
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bP0SJT0cYM

There's a fuckton of 2pac tribute songs.
>>
File: 1495096512489.jpg (20KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495096512489.jpg
20KB, 500x375px
>>73337732
> To Pimp a Butterfly was literally going to be named To Pimp a Caterpillar (2PAC)
>>
>>73337721
global 2 pac sales, 75000000 for 11 albums
about 6.82 million per album

global biggie sales, 58000000 for 4 albums
about 14.5 million per album.

still get wrecked son
>>
>>73337570
>What else did you mean by 'being a better rapper' if not lyricism?
Unless you're some autistic faggot who has to be super technical about everything (which I'm assuming you are) rapper is synonymous with artist.

>Biggie simply had less
Well no fucking shit. However, if Pac was the better artist, then he would have at most 2 bad songs on All Eyez on Me. But nearly half of the songs were bad. He made a double album for the sake of maximizing profit, whereas Life After Death (Biggie's double album), had a clear vision and almost every song was a fucking classic. Biggie had little to no signs of falling off, but Pac already showed he was falling off as early as Strictly 4 My NIGGAZ.

>When talking about legends, biggie doesn't belong in the conversation
You will refuse to accept that any rapper will ever transcend hip hop if their name isn't 2Pac. Biggie, Jay Z, Drake, Eminem, Kendrick, Kanye, Lil Wayne, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Puff Daddy, Ice Cube, and maybe A$AP Rocky are all icons who have a large reach outside of the realm of hip hop.
>>
File: messilol.jpg (56KB, 599x602px) Image search: [Google]
messilol.jpg
56KB, 599x602px
>>73337756
>Biggie, Jay Z, Drake, Eminem, Kendrick, Kanye, Lil Wayne, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Puff Daddy, Ice Cube, and maybe A$AP Rocky are all icons who have a large reach outside of the realm of hip hop.
>A$AP Rocky
>>
>>73337742
damn
>>
>>73337756
>rapper is synonymous with artist
kek
>>
>>73337770
>maybe A$AP Rocky
>MAYBE
You're a fucking autist if you feel the need to take everything out of context just to invalidate my opinion. A$AP Rocky is already somewhat of a fashion icon, and he will transcend hip hop if he continues on this path, but it's not certain (hence the maybe).
>>
>>73337756
>A$AP Rocky
Hehe, no. You're right about the rest though.

I think what you two are forgetting is that Biggie was strictly a rapper. 2Pac was both a rapper, and a symbol for poor blacks who felt beat down or mistreated. This is a music board but 2pac transcends music, really. So I would definitely say 2Pac is more popular, even if his MUSIC isn't as popular
>>
>>73337721
This whole discussion is retarded as fuck tbqh, but I have to agree that denying 2pac is more famous globally is kind of ridiculous. Both are great but 2pac had a way bigger impact worldwide.
>>
>>73337756
>Biggie, Jay Z, Drake, Eminem, Kendrick, Kanye, Lil Wayne, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Puff Daddy, Ice Cube, and maybe A$AP Rocky are all icons
You can make a case for Jay, Eminem, Dre, Snoop, Puffy and Ice Cube. Wayne and Kanye? Not so much, Kendrick? Please. Drake? lol. Asap rocky? You're retarded.
>>
>>73337838
You're out of touch m8. Kanye is well known and liked outside of the world of hip-hop, because he's always bordering on pop. Same for Drake. And Kendrick is fucking huge, the only reason you don't want to admit it is because he hasn't been around that long (GKMC was only in 2012)
>>
>>73337863
I think we just have completely different definitions of the word icon. But yeah sure, I guess I just don't want to 'admit' it. lol.
>>
>>73337756
>Biggie, Jay Z, Drake, Eminem, Kendrick, Kanye, Lil Wayne, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Puff Daddy, Ice Cube, and maybe A$AP Rocky are all icons who have a large reach outside of the realm of hip hop.
Found the retard.
>>
>>73337880
>lol
lol

What is your definition of "icon" and how does Kendrick not appeal? In terms of popularity, DAMN is still charting and had multiple top 10 tracks, with Humble having the highest debut for a hip-hop track since Love The Way You Lie. And Alright was the anthem of fucking protests.
>>
>>73337756
>Biggie had little to no signs of falling off, but Pac already showed he was falling off
Many people consider Makaveli to be his best album though. Also, All Eyez On Me is hardly a solo album, it's more like a deathrow compilation. It was made very quickly and used material initially meant for other deathrow projects.
>>
Please dont tell me that you guys unironically listen to nigger rap (assuming that youre white)
>>
>>73337982
It's hard to define precisely. An icon has to be world famous and transcend hiphop first of all, kendrick does not do either (yet at least). I would consider Dr Dre another icon for instance. Icon status is pretty hard to achieve, I don't believe many rappers have. Even Eminem is arguable imo.
>>
>>73336952
Me Against the World is a better album than Ready to Die. But i'm sure you just listened to AEOM and assumed that was his entire catalog.
>>
Nas is GOAT
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9QTsbfzWQI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o806l3gsVgw <-- OG version to song above but it's only available in crap version because it's only been sourced from a low quality tape rip done in the 90's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F794mmSR5u0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9127SjiAQQ

Out of the couple of songs 2Pac and Biggie collaborated on in their lifetime, which do you think is the best /mu/?
>>
>>73338592
Fuck off, I've been listening to Pac since I was like 12, listened all of his stuff.

Me Against The World is a good album, probably Pac's best, but far from Ready To Die.
>>
>>73338692
>getting this mad over 2 dead niggers
>>
>>73337113
I hope someone pays you to act this deliberately retarded, otherwise what the fuck are you doing with yourself.
>>
Funny how 2pac threads always attract butthurt biggie fanboys.
>>
>>73336903
Biggie was a superb storyteller and wordsmith, but listeners never really got too much variation with him. Tupac dealt with a bunch more shit and was a far more political figure to boot. Also biggie was definitely a pedophile.
>>
What do you think his farts smell like haha
>>
File: tumblr_mas3jv02g71r8ypooo1_500.jpg (82KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mas3jv02g71r8ypooo1_500.jpg
82KB, 500x465px
>>73340354
Doo reer doo reee
>>
File: no u!.jpg (30KB, 640x454px) Image search: [Google]
no u!.jpg
30KB, 640x454px
>>73339567
>>
>>73341111
Quads win
>>
>>73336920
hey mama
me and my girlfriend
hit em up
changes
>>
>>73336920
Brenda's got a Baby
Keep Ya Head Up
Me Against The World
All Eyez On Me
So Many Tears
Dear Mama
Ambitionz as a Ridah
Life Goes On
Only God can Judge Me
Can't C Me
Live & Die in LA
When We Ride
Picture Me Rollin
Hail Mary
Krazy
Against All Odds
Blasphemy
Letter 2 My Unborn
Troublesome '96
2 of Amerikas Most Wanted
The list is endless mate.
>>
>>73333997

Boring repetitive filler: The Album
>>
File: 1478973795307.jpg (142KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478973795307.jpg
142KB, 1000x1000px
>>73342141
Sorry forgot my image.
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.